How much would you charge $ Phantom Rain Teaching Lesson:

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
So my friend Jerry is going to be selling his boat and needs a drone to show it off to get the best price for it....

So here is the scenario: You are walking on the dock , he points to his Boat and asks you how much to Drone it , record it and get it to sell.

Here is what you see :

HERE IS THE BOAT IN QUESTION:
Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 9.00.02 PM.png

So I am curious as to how many people flat fee and how many hourly cost it.

I will let you know who if you would have gotten the JOB yourself.

Now that you agreed on the JOB over a glass of Wine and a firm hand shake all of which takes about 20 minutes.

HOW MUCH $ Was your flat fee Those that came in with an hourly , you had to shift quickly to get the job so how much did you get $

Now that the wine is drunk and the deal set, your about to learn what you got yourself into.

The boat turns out to be Racing Boat capable of speeds that the Phantom 4 will struggle with in the wind , so your going to need the 509 firmware to get an increase in speed out of your phantom..

The Boat is a 65 ft long catamaran and does not need those sails to race.

The Boat will need to be shown in high winds and extreme weather as this boat was meant to be lived in out on the water.

You have to decide will you Drone from the Boat itself, another boat or the dock. ?

So this boat is a custom 65 Race Boat with some of the most Lush and extravagant living quarters on board.
Master bedrooms, bath rooms , Full Galley Kitchen, and your going to want to fly the drone inside and out to get a sense of size of craft.

The owner kept all the surprises , because remember you were at the table locking in the sale , as you were looking at the boat out on the water.

One last thing , you might have tried to value the Boat from the size of it , helping you to gain some perspective on the Flat Rate Fee you throw out .

How much did you estimate the value of the boat ? only to realize as you are walking away from the table and the Owner says , the boats worth about 7 mil so do your best .

YEP : So your going to need a faster drone and that Flat fee you offered is going to demand a lot of work.

Anyone interested in buying the Boat please Call Me:
Drone shots will be up in a few weeks on a website

Phantomrain.org
440-315-4803
Coal

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member