Can Somebody Please Link Me To a Good Antenna? (P4P)

Reaction score
So I have a P4P and have found that by the time I am even nearing the end of line of sight, I get so much interference I lose connection or it just breaks up. Also, longer range would be pretty cool in any scenario.

I have seen a lot of threads on here about antenna mods for the P4, not so much the P4P that I have and the DBS mods sound good. Please can somebody link me to what they think is the "best" antenna mod and let me know why that one is the best?

Bare in mind that I am WELL nervous about fitting a new antenna so something that isnt too tricky is good and will still fit in the P4P included case.

If you pop on over to the P4P forum, there is a thread regarding your concerns. You can try a simple wind surfer for a quick increase in range assuming that where you are flying is nice and clean of the usual interference issues that can greatly restrict your range.

Reactions: uavflyr
IMG_0099.PNG
I find when the foldable parabolic shields are fitted you can't angle the antenna back so they point towards the drone when in the air, I have a set and if your in the uk you can have them for free.
I use these in the photos, i re drilled the mounting holes so you can angle the antenna right back so they point to the drone when in the air, much better design

View attachment 71489 I find when the foldable parabolic shields are fitted you can't angle the antenna back so they point towards the drone when in the air, I have a set and if your in the uk you can have them for free.
I use these in the photos, i re drilled the mounting holes so you can angle the antenna right back so they point to the drone when in the air, much better design
What do you mean that you can get them for free in the UK?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31