Can anyone find batteries for the P4P!

Reaction score
So after "discontinuing" the phantom series it looks like the batteries, props, basically everything essential is now "out of stock" on the DJI website. I can't find a single store anywhere online even Amazon to buy genuine DJI batteries. I found one or two on eBay for over 200 bucks which is insane. Anyone got any suggestions on where to look?

Props are still easy to find these days here on Amazon and here in the DJI Store. Most of the other essentials are easy to find too.

If you don't care about the color, here are some places to purchase obsidian batteries at normal prices:

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Chief
Props are still easy to find these days here on Amazon and here in the DJI Store. Most of the other essentials are easy to find too.

If you don't care about the color, B&H has obsidian batteries in stock here for $169.

I actually saw that a few minutes after I posted but I saw that on the B&H website. The white ones weren’t available but i also found the obsidian colour on amazon for $169 also so purchased one. I’ve got 4 total now so hopefully that will last me a while. Fingers crossed no cracks or bulges develop!

I actually saw that a few minutes after I posted but I saw that on the B&H website. The white ones weren’t available but i also found the obsidian colour on amazon for $169 also so purchased one. I’ve got 4 total now so hopefully that will last me a while. Fingers crossed no cracks or bulges develop!

You might want to consider the Phantom 4 wet suit as they go a good job protecting the battery , the props and the leg clips , not to mention making your drone weather friendly.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to protect your phantom 4

I just ordered a couple from BB, hopefully they weren't mistaken they still had stock..

I just ordered a new p4 battery from best buy last week and got it yesterday. I paid $189.00 with tax plus free shipping

So after "discontinuing" the phantom series it looks like the batteries, props, basically everything essential is now "out of stock" on the DJI website. I can't find a single store anywhere online even Amazon to buy genuine DJI batteries. I found one or two on eBay for over 200 bucks which is insane. Anyone got any suggestions on where to look?
I purchased a black Obsidian battery on Amazon for $159. Received Monday and charged it - pleased with my purchase.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl