Camera not available on djigo app next day, no green/red light on camera

Reaction score
Owned Phantom 3 pro since inception. All of a sudden, about 3-4 weeks ago, my dji go app does not recognize my camera. Flew and photographed the day before without any issue ...next day, no camera on iPhone 6 (which I have always used with remote). Everything else works ...I can even calibrate my gimbal and control camera movement. Just no sign of camera on app or, obviously, ability to take stills or video. Also no light green/nor red light on camera/gimbal (I have tried to link several times with remote). What do I know to resolve and done: all firmware is up to date on remote, dji go, phantom (have not checked batteries?). Ordered a new camera as option to test, but no further improvement to acquire camera access on dji go app. All camera/gimbal cables seem to be tight and in proper place. Am I not thinking of something? There is no physical damage to body nor it seems to boards. I would like to believe this is a firmware/app issue I am just not getting. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Thank you ...but with that said, neither both existing camera/gimbal nor new camera/gimbal are working to connect with app. Is the gimbal board in the drone outside the camera/gimbal combination? I’ve have a sharp mind but not an electronics guru.

I have recently experienced a similar thing with my iPhone 6s, but everything works as expected when I use my iPad! If you have access to an iPad it might be worth a try!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers