Camera Guard

The first test cut has been made on the water jet, and the piece looks great. Smooth edges, nice fit, very stiff without being overly thick and heavy. We will begin cutting the rest later this week.

Attachments

• carbon fiberbottom plate c.jpg
    carbon fiberbottom plate c.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 402
fastsmiles said:
M.Tigelaar said:
I did it !! :p
[email protected] thats the one !!!
Thanks Fastsmiles
44 USD on the way :)

I'm not sure who [email protected] is, but its not my Paypal account.

Camera Guard
Sent: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 am
by fastsmiles

Now taking orders on the camera guard. $35 + $3 for shipping in the continental US. As soon as we get 32 orders the first batch will begin production. You can place your order through the website set up just for this project at: http://uavbits.weebly.com/ or send payment through paypal ([email protected]). People have already started placing orders, so I cannot guarantee that you will be in the first batch of 32 but I will do my best to get these camera guards out to everyone as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Gary
[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;)

No problem, it's canceled :D
........... And paid again with the right link on the website :mrgreen:

Hi fastsmiles, hi all !

When I unsuccessfully tried to PayPal you the money the other day I sent it to [email protected].

:?: Was that ok or should I send it to [email protected] (complete, including the $44- before the "normal" address) ?

fastsmiles said:
Helveticus-use the website button set up for outside US. It goes thru [email protected] and has been working fine.
Yep, thanks fastsmiles, that worked fine, money sent :)

Is the button for "Outside the US" new (on the website) or should I get stronger glasses ? :lol:

fastsmiles said:
Now taking orders on the camera guard. $35 + $3 for shipping in the continental US. As soon as we get 32 orders the first batch will begin production. You can place your order through the website set up just for this project at: http://uavbits.weebly.com/ or send payment through paypal ([email protected]). People have already started placing orders, so I cannot guarantee that you will be in the first batch of 32 but I will do my best to get these camera guards out to everyone as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Gary
[email protected]

Have you already got the 32 needed orders or do you need some more before you can start production of first batch ?

PS : oh, added a link to your site and to Muscleflex rods in my signature, hope this helps ;)

Hi fastsmiles and all !

:?: Any news about the orders and/or production progress :?:

Not that I'm in a hurry but almost had a crash the other day (my fault) and I would rather have this additional protection attached to my P2V+ before I have a real crash that may FUBAR the gimbal and/or camera...

Helveticus said:
Hi fastsmiles and all !

:?: Any news about the orders and/or production progress :?:

Not that I'm in a hurry but almost had a crash the other day (my fault) and I would rather have this additional protection attached to my P2V+ before I have a real crash that may FUBAR the gimbal and/or camera...

Agree some news would be helpful ???

Sorry for the delay in news. The water jet was down most of the week. Maintenance has been finished and it is running again, but our job got pushed back. The parts should be finished next week. I will post when they are finished and I can start shipping them out again.

I put mine on yesterday, and you can tell right away that it's a good thing to have. Nice looking, extremely sturdy, and simple as dirt to attach. Thanks G.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl