No Camera, No Signal, Only Flight

Reaction score
Basically have to take it in to my nearest DJI authorized repair center, to re-enable the Camera Signal again, I could open up the back of the camera, and look at the ribbon fittings, but I'd probably only make it worse!
Swapping the SD Card in and out sometimes enables GoFly but with a grey background and No Signal, otherwise GoFly is just a dummy button, 90% of the time.
Unaware that the ribbon area of the Phantom Pro Plus's is extremely delicate, I would of considered another Drone, hence flying a week ago with no problems putting it in the same backpack for storage with *Gimbal Guard* in the same location where it always goes, then to unpack and attempt to fly but with no camera functionality is VERY strange!

DJI should make new Phantom owners aware of the delicate camera housing and ribbon, and that it may just decide to not work one day! grrrr

I've done ALL the resets, with updated firmware but still no joy, frustrating since you don't know when the Drone will be repaired by, how much it will actually cost, and if DJI Care will actually cover repair costs!?
In the Overall Status is has said, Camera Sensor Error, contact support, but again have no idea how or why there is a Camera Error since it's been in storage. I can still control the up and down of the Gimbal but nothing else

The Original Soft Shell Case is probably the best storage location for it, not one of the Ultimaxx backpacks, which is usually fine! Confused and annoyed

frustrating since you don't know when the Drone will be repaired by, how much it will actually cost, and if DJI Care will actually cover repair costs!?
I think DJI Care Refresh covers anything, as long as you have a carcass to return and pony-up with the funds...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan