P3P for sale - GL300A RC and W323A craft

Reaction score
This is my original DJI craft. I've procrastinated selling it because it's perfect, and pretty much decked out. It's got 4 new motors because one was running hotter than others. The deal includes 4 batteries in perfect health. 2 of them with ~50 charges, 2 of them with less than 40 charges. Every cell deviates less than .03V at with full charge and also when discharged to 25%. Healthy!

The RC is the preferred GL300A vintage which has more transmit power, along with W323 craft. With a $10 windsurfer (not included) it's good for over 2mi most anywhere. The firmware is the 1.6 version package, works great, preferred by many experienced P3P pilots.

The craft flies great, always has. It has a carbon fiber camera guard installed and the Killer billet aluminum Gimbal guard, which can save the gimbal in the slightest crash. This craft was the backup to my P4 for about a year, but since I bought a P4P in May I haven't flown it much. My P4 is my backup now, which uses the same batteries as P4P. Before I bought the P4P I would fly my backup P3P when I knew I would need more flight time without recharging, which wasn't very often.

The setup comes with an incredibly rugged Microraptor hard case. This case is waterproof, and very durable. It's in "like new" condition. I think I've used it 5 times in the field. It allows the craft to be stored with the props installed, which is convenient to launch quick. It's got wheels (without a scratch) and an extendable tote handle for when you're walking far on smooth surfaces.

The setup does not include a smart device. The photo shows my iPad Air2 sitting in the case, which is what I fly with, but that's not included in the package.

Here's how it adds up to buy something like this elsewhere:

P3P with RC and 1 flight battery, 100W charger, 4 std props, prop wrench, value $700. It's better than refurb that has a GL300C. I originally paid $1295, which isn't relevant.
3 extra batteries, $120/ea, about 1/3 worn, valued at $80/ea or $240 for 3 extras.
Killer gimbal guard, $40
Carbon fiber camera guard, $15
Microrapter case $200 new, still like new.
Prop guard kit for indoor shoots (never used them) $20
Aftermarket car charger $20
Americana vinyl wrap $20
Silicon navigation stick knobs $6
2 Extra props $10 (that's a total of 6)
1' heavy duty braided Lightning cable for iPad $10
Aluminum tablet clip stand like Inspire, $20
Total estimated value is $1350 with appropriate depreciation.

Here's the deal:

For Sale for $850, or $700 without the Microraptor case. Optionally, for $775 I'll include a very good, but lightly used ProCraft backpack.

Three important facts about this deal:
1. It's the original GL300A RC! The newer GL300C that comes with a new craft, or refurb, is weak. It will have less flight range.
2. It's got 1.6 firmware, without all of the GEO garbage that's in newer craft.
3. This bird is tested, it works perfect.

If you live in So. Calif, I'll include a 2hr training in Anaheim if you need it, otherwise we'll do a demo flight and answer any questions.

upload_2017-9-4_18-7-31.png

Last edited:
Just flew this craft again last weekend. Works perfect! I hate to sell it but I just don't fly it enough. My P4's and Mavic consume my time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj