Camera Guard

Fastsmiles-

will you be including installation instructions and/or a video on how to properly attach the Camera Guard? thx

Will it fit in my TradeCraft Case? Should if it is no wider than the skids, if Yes let me know the cost, I think I would be interested

fastsmiles said:
Carbon fiber material is expensive and so is the water jet process, I just got a quote and if we can do an order of 50 pieces I can get them for $35 each.
These will be high quality and will last longer than the phantom. They can also be used to hold additional gear. I have been flying with the prototype and have noticed no loss of flight time.

Iwold like one. must be ship overseas

Helveticus said:
I just tried to PayPal you the money for the plate + shipping but the transaction was refused by PayPal...

Please have a look at your email and we'll sort this out one way or another :cool:

+1 :|

M.Tigelaar said:
Helveticus said:
I just tried to PayPal you the money for the plate + shipping but the transaction was refused by PayPal...

Me too! "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

M.Tigelaar said:
Helveticus said:

Please have a look at your email and we'll sort this out one way or another :cool:

+1 :|

SkyGuyNH said:
M.Tigelaar said:
Helveticus said:

Me too! "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."
I got the exact same message from PayPal, good to find out I'm not alone in this situation. I suggest you get in touch with fastsmiles by PM (as I did), he's more than willing to help :cool:

Already send pm and get a paypal link ;)

Did you do it by bank?

I haven't received the PayPal link yet but he maybe sending them out now. I have a PayPal account so I may just use that to transfer the money.

I have a PayPal account also.
The thing is, the link das not work for me and others :|

No, I received an email address to witch I (and we) couldn't successfully sent the money.

Then, by PM, fastsmiles told me that he would send me (us) a PayPal link that may work for those of us who happen to have a PayPal account.

OK thanks,
we wait ;)

KillerRC said:
If it was me, I'd just make a dozen sets, and set up a small website with paypal and sell em. And then when those sell, make more. No need to really raise a bunch of money. But do whatever floats yur boat.

Anyway, we need some sort of camera protection. I clipped a tree limb today and crashed bad on asphalt. My gimbal arm is all jacked up now. I dunno if I can straighten it out without breaking it.

I did the same thing today, hit a tree at moderate speed and low altitude and bent the gimbal's vertical arm like yours... I managed to straighten it back by using vice-grips grasping the housing that's attached below the arm (wrapped with masking tape to protect the metal), and applying force to bend it back... it worked, the metal is softer than it looks... proceed with caution, but it's doable.

Hey boss sent you important pm regarding your production combined with an idea I had derived from many other members. Did you not see it, not get it, or just too busy? Any answer is cool just chomping at the bit. Been in a hospital for 10 days and can't sit still....lol
Please hit me back on my PM with your comments or questions....
Thanks,

Moose

Interesting idea, I think I'm gonna modify my mount for next version, attach a protection plate similar to yours and support it with one or two inverted C-clips, for holding impact from below in the plate area while the other arms support the tracker.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=17959

[ ]'s

For everyone having trouble making payment through Paypal from outside the US, I have set up another Paypal "Buy Now" button that should work and also charge the correct overseas shipping costs. You can try it at the website:
http://uavbits.weebly.com/
Thanks for your patience. I fly better than I html. :D

What about those of us who have paid from overseas which has already gone through but are waiting shipping charge adjustments ??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic