Reaction score
Hello all,
This is my first post here so I would like to welcome you all.

My quest for finding the best deal to buy a Phantom 3 Professional started 2 weeks ago and I still can't decide which one offers the ideal conditions.
From stores that don't ship to Europe (I'm from Portugal) from another that ask for 150€ for shipping, "let the devil come and choose".
This post tries to organize some places that actually ship to Europe, from Europe ideally. I found a lot of online stores (mainly Chinese) that sell and ship at a very reasonable price, but again, I would like to buy from Europe and avoid the taxes at the customs, in case the package stops there.

So I will start by sharing the stores I've found. And I'm looking that you add a couple more, specially if you have experience as buyers, specifically, as Phantom 3 buyers.

Thank you in advance for your help.

NOTE: Pay attention that some values are in US dollar ($) and another in Euros (€)
  • Some dealer contacted through Facebook - Only P3pro : 1111$ + shipping (?$)
  • Helipad - Combo: 1479$ (p3 pro + extra bat + hardshell bag + free shipping)
  • Hobby-Wing - only P3 pro: 1187,5$ (with promo code of 7th October 2015) + free shipping
  • CopterShop - Combo: 1581$ (P3 pro + bag + extra bat + gimbal lock + prop guards) > Don't thip to Portugal, **** it!
  • Infinity Hobby - only P3 pro: 1112$ (free shipping)
  • Foxtech - Combo: 1259$ + 105.5$ shipping (p3pro + extra bat + hardshell bag)
  • UAVdirect - Combo: 1552$ (p3pro + extra bat + hardshell bag + free shipping)
  • Amazon UK - Only P3pro : 1318€
  • Amazon ES - Only P3pro : 1331€
  • Amazon IT - Only P3pro : 1279€
  • Amazon.com - Only P3pro : 1159$
  • Gearbest - Only P3pro : 1256$
  • HobbyKing - Only P3pro : 1259$

DJI will not let there Dealers Discount the price on there Phantom 3 so the prices for the phantom will be the same for each one no matter where you get it.
Shipping now that is another story.

DJI will not let there Dealers Discount the price on there Phantom 3 so the prices for the phantom will be the same for each one no matter where you get it.
Shipping now that is another story.

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't works like this. I've been talking with a dealer of DJI in China and the informations that they gave me is that DJI sells only huge amounts 500.000$ worth, huge packages of material. Then these dealers, have to sell to even smaller dealers which manage to have a better price, since they are not longer obligated by DJI to sell at a certain price.

Hello I buy It from banggood.com before 3 weeks was the best price in online shop.....is coming the new model with new motors also the shipping cost was only 14 Euro with DHL I brought for mobile app and banggood give me more 10% off. Just check it

Hello I buy It from banggood.com before 3 weeks was the best price in online shop.....is coming the new model with new motors also the shipping cost was only 14 Euro with DHL I brought for mobile app and banggood give me more 10% off. Just check it

Thanks, I completely forgot about Bangood ! I'll check it up! :)

Hi. Bought my p3adv from America to UK. Bought from "motosportsgear" on eBay. Paid £800 for p3adv with extra battery. Asked to send as low value and gift. Only £17 through customs! Class. Perfect.

Hello all again,

Just a small update about this topic.
I've decided to buy it from Amazon Italy. I've paid the total of 1377€ (with express shipment) only for the P3 Pro (no extra bat or bag included).
I choose this option mainly because it is sold and shipped by Amazon EU s.r.l, which gives me peace of mind in case I have some problems with it, and I'm sure it won't be stuck in customs.

Thanks for your tips, let me know if you need extra info about my order.

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't works like this. I've been talking with a dealer of DJI in China and the informations that they gave me is that DJI sells only huge amounts 500.000$ worth, huge packages of material. Then these dealers, have to sell to even smaller dealers which manage to have a better price, since they are not longer obligated by DJI to sell at a certain price.
All dealers wether direct from DJI or from a wholesale are supposed to retain certain pricing, if sold below DJI pricing the dealers will get supplies cut off, as well there could be warranty issues for you if you have an invoice with an "unauthorized" price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers