Phantom 3 and Mavic Pro parts for sale

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have modified over the last 4-5 of years Phantom 3's and a Mavic Pro. I was one of those who never had enough range and Litchi autonomy :)
Anyway, my last dual battery Phantom 3 Standard died suddenly last week, not in flight, but on startup. I am not going to fix it (again). I lost interest in long autonomous flights and carrying a big heavy backpack around.

I recently bought a DJI Mini 2 and I am very happy with it. Its portability is awesome and has no bad range, even in EU mode.

So I am left with a pile of junk for me, but maybe treasure for others.

What is in the "bundle" in working order?
One Mavic Pro remote, one Standard remote, one main ESC board for Phantom 3 Adv/Pro for the new motors (used), 4 Phantom 3 motors old type, some Phantom 3 new motors, one brand new Mavic Pro lens( not the whole camera or gimbal), 2 or 3 IMU's(Phantom 3 only),
Cameras ( 2 working P3 Standard cameras) plus camera parts.
Other bits and pieces, like screws, main ESC and battery holder, positioning units, propellers, camera holding plates, at least 2 x GPS units, both GPS/Glonass and GPS only, landing legs, cables, and whatever else is there.
I have no full bodies or batteries as the bottom was heavily modded. As well the outside of the P3S cameras do not look exactly like a stock part. the 2.4 GHz antennas are attached to the side of the cameras for ease of removal. However, both are fully functional. Update, one of the Standard camera Does look like stock now :)

If anyone is interested please get in touch. I would sell the whole lot cheap but I mean, the whole lot, nicely packed in a box. I will send pictures to interested people and answer questions. I have no price in mind, if you are interested, I will send you pictures and give as many details I can and you make your offer. I am not able to tell what the shipping charge is yet, I have to get the whole stuff in a box first.
I am in Europe, the Czech Republic. I accept and recommend only PayPal as a form of payment unless someone can pick it up, but this is unlikely. All offers considered.

Thanks,
Julian

Last edited:
Enjoy your new MM2 nice little bird that should serve you well. Big Improvement over my mm1 that's still a lot of fun. Still a Phantom fan, need big for fishing.

Enjoy your new MM2 nice little bird that should serve you well. Big Improvement over my mm1 that's still a lot of fun. Still a Phantom fan, need big for fishing.
Thanks captain KO!
I am enjoying the Mini2 quite a lot. It is always with me and ready to take off immediately :)
But I keep a Phantom 3 Advanced as well. Doesn't have landing legs and the battery is 50 grams lighter than the stock but doesn't make much difference in flight time gain especially when you come from a dual stock battery P3 just 10% heavier than the shop shelf one :)
I never had P4 but if you ask me which one I trust more, the P3 or Mavic Pro original, I will always pick the P3
I believe that DJI experimented on customers with the dual compass ...

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan