Brand New P3P-Indoor flight gone wrong-fail

Jokes aside

I think bad compass calibration and reflective surface interfering with Vps is the main reason for loss of stability and of course user error...

Reactions: smclark21
I had once similar problem... When my wife told I shall land the drone after flying. The Landing space on the terrace of my house was bit cramped, she insisted that she can land it but as she was landing the phantom moved near one of the walls and she panicked din know what to press and phantom had hit the wall and it had started making that death noise like u hear in this video that was uploaded, I panicked to save the phantom and went and held it in my hand even without cutting of the rotors first and got a mark on my finger... And finally stopped the rotors. Later I had to restart the phantom and app to clear the obstructed motors error...

My questions why does the phantom make that noise? If motor gets obstructed does it immediately stop current to that specific motor? Or keeps trying to spin it? Whats the automatic cut off time?

I've flown my P3A indoors half a dozen times or so. VPS works great. But before i attempted it, I had flown the X5C all over the living room and kitchen many times. P3 was extremely stable, but the prop wash was ridiculous.

I flew Tonys indoor. He was sweating bricks ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl