Birdside antenna mod version 2.0.

They are omni. I tore one apart to see what made them tick. Looking at comparisons through Google, I determine that they were 2.5dbi "folded dipoles".
Thanks again. I've never agreed with directional ceramics on the bird. Keep us posted once this winter surge is gone.

I actually think they are better. I have had ZERO video cut outs since installing these. Even when I made that 2.1 mile run, I still had 4 bars of video.
Are the ones you got on eBay new or used. I found some on eBay, but it says "These parts came from a new disassembled Phantom and may show slight signs of disassembly. No warranty is expressed or implied."

I bought the ones off Amazon plus the P3P landing gear. I'll see if it fit's.

Great. Let us know if the landing gear fits.

I aquired some small 4" white zip ties and it really doesn't look all that bad now. You can barely tell that they are there from a few feet away.

No disclaimer and a 30 day return policy.
It's right there:
"Phantom 3 Antenna Set. DJI Part 3. Works with Professional or Advanced version.
These parts came from a new disassembled Phantom and may show slight signs of disassembly. No warranty is expressed or implied."
But who would disassemble a new Phantom, if I'm reading this right.

But like I said, can't beat the price even if used.

It's right there:
"Phantom 3 Antenna Set. DJI Part 3. Works with Professional or Advanced version.
These parts came from a new disassembled Phantom and may show slight signs of disassembly. No warranty is expressed or implied."
But who would disassemble a new Phantom, if I'm reading this right.

But like I said, can't beat the price even if used.

LOL. I'm blind. I had to scroll up in down 13x. There it is.

I swear I'd get bitten by a rattlesnake if it was right in front of me.

LOL. I'm blind. I had to scroll up in down 13x. There it is.

I swear I'd get bitten by a rattlesnake if it was right in front of me.
Cool! Are these antennas dual band 2.4g/5.8g? For a P3S.

Got my P3 Professional antennas ordered. So I just need to remove the UFL Connectors on the gimbal and install the new antenna UFL Connectors? No need to open the AC up to run them? Just route them along the bottom side of the AC to the legs and mount them and I'm done? Just double checking before I get myself in trouble. Did you tuck the old ufl connectors up inside the AC so you can revert back to them later?

Reactions: Squirrel!
Got my P3 Professional antennas ordered. So I just need to remove the UFL Connectors on the gimbal and install the new antenna UFL Connectors? No need to open the AC up to run them? Just route them along the bottom side of the AC to the legs and mount them and I'm done? Just double checking before I get myself in trouble. Did you tuck the old ufl connectors up inside the AC so you can revert back to them later?

Yes, it is that easy. No opening of the aircraft required.

On my old u.fl connectors, 1 broke off flush and the other one I pulled the square ceramic antenna out of the battery hole. But yes, you could just tuck them up there neatly if you wanted.

Reactions: Unit505
Just arrived!

dc1ba3f089b5f5eef343b3306e694891.jpg

Reactions: Matts175

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31