Reaction score
Hi, yesterday morning as usual I turned on the RC and then the Phantom, but the gimbal was acting very weird. I haven't crash it yet (I've got the drone since a few weeks only and never had a problem with it) so I don't know anything that could explain it..

Here is the problem: the camera can't stay still and right, it is permanently tilting and making weird mouvement every 2 or 3 seconds with some vibrations...
On my phone there isn't any dysfunction reported, everything is indicated as normal and working (except the very first time I had the problem yesterday morning, an "Overload gimbal" problem was reported, but since nothing).
I can partially fix the gimbal by applying a pressure on one side of it (when doing so it's making weird noise), but as soon as I tilt the phantom (so the camera tilts too to compensate the tilt of the drone) the camera bugs again and do the same things....

Here is a short video that resume everything I explain about above:

A very unique problem I believe, because I didn't find anything on internet that I can relate too, so I hope soooo much someone helps me out to find a way to fix it ! If you ever had any problem that can be similar to this please manifaste yourself :) Because in this condition the Phantom can't capture great clip as before

PS: Sorry for my bad english I'm french, I did my best !

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20