OOO

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It's been exactly one year since I bought my first drone. Thank you all for your support, patience and encouragement. May the new year bring new hopes, new joys and new successes in your life's journey. This video is a little new year gift to you all! Please watch it in 4K or full HD resolution. I hope you enjoy it!

Happy New Year!

1) Phantom 4 Pro
2) Recorded at 4K@60 fps
3) Uploaded at 4K@30 fps
4) ND8 filter
5) ISO 100
6) Shutter speed 120
7) D-Cinelike
8) Exposure correction only

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

It's been exactly one year since I bought my first drone. Thank you all for your support, patience and encouragement. May the new year bring new hopes, new aspirations, new joys and new successes in your life's journey. This video is a little new year gift to you all!

Happy New Year!

1) Phantom 4 Pro

2) Recorded at 4K@60 fps

3) Uploaded at 4K@30 fps
4) ND8 filter
5) ISO 100
6) Shutter speed 120
7) D-Cinelike
8) Exposure correction only

Absolutely stunning and captivating, all the best and take care ;)

Reactions: OOO
Nailed it again, thank you for the kind words for the year ahead. We could all use some positive thoughts given some of the crap that happened in 2017.
I have two whimsical wishes:
Valentino Rossi wins the MotoGP
I don't throw my drone into the trees, lake or any inanimate object.
Take care.
Couldnt agree more.

Nailed it again, thank you for the kind words for the year ahead. We could all use some positive thoughts given some of the crap that happened in 2017.
I have two whimsical wishes:
Valentino Rossi wins the MotoGP
I don't throw my drone into the trees, lake or any inanimate object.
Take care.

Thanks tevek! So you are OK with animated objects? [emoji6]

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Thanks tevek! So you are OK with animated objects? [emoji6]
Yeah, there's only the wife, a couple of locals and ten thousand kangaroos!

Have you ever filmed a kangaroo with your drone, of course without disturbing them? A slow motion video of jumping kangaroos in a desert like place would be very interesting!

Last edited:
Have you ever filmed a kangaroo with your drone, of course without disturbing them? A slow motion video of jumping kangaroos in a desert like place would be very interesting!
Funnily enough, I've never bothered given I live in a dense forest, although I have a number of photos of the joeys as they come along and they come up to you and sit for a while. I probably should try and get some footage in my yard as the time will come and I'll end up in some crap suburb and yearn for the days when life was simple and visual.

Reactions: eeire54 and OOO
007: The opening sequences of snow-covered trees was excellent, accompanied by appropriately stirring music. But you need to prescribe high blood pressure tablets for me before watching. I also liked how you framed the first view of the bendy road, looking straight down.

Years ago, I was a leading wallaby expert. I also made a 30 minute film on them. It featured 45 seconds of footage taken of the development of a youngster in the pouch spanning a time period of approximately seven months - beginning when it was effectively a foetus. Amazing beasties, with several species unfortunately endangered/threatened.

Happy New Year to all.

Reactions: OOO
007: The opening sequences of snow-covered trees was excellent, accompanied by appropriately stirring music. But you need to prescribe high blood pressure tablets for me before watching. I also liked how you framed the first view of the bendy road, looking straight down.

Years ago, I was a leading wallaby expert. I also made a 30 minute film on them. It featured 45 seconds of footage taken of the development of a youngster in the pouch spanning a time period of approximately seven months - beginning when it was effectively a foetus. Amazing beasties, with several species unfortunately endangered/threatened.

Happy New Year to all.

Thank you!

I really would like to help you regarding with your BP but it is unethical to do that here. Please keep in mind that we do not change antihypertensive medications based on single measurement. Do you regularly measure your BP? If your BP trend is above the normal range then your treatment should be revised. Since you have history of PHEO I strongly recommend you to see your physician. In addition, please keep in mind that several life style modifications including reduced salt intake, exercise and weight control may significantly help to control BP.

I’ve never seen a wallaby. Google: “A wallaby is a small- or mid-sized macropod found in Australia and New Guinea. They belong to the same taxonomic family as kangaroos and sometimes the same genus, but kangaroos are specifically categorised into the six largest species of the family”

Do you still have that video?

Happy New Year and all the best for 2018!

6d14fb69ed1180e865ca80be98928f2c.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20