OOO: First, I hope you’re really proud that your country still has large wild animals such as bears. In the UK, we exterminated most of what we used to have hundreds of years ago.

You, scared? It’s hard to believe based on what I’ve seen so far. In fact, I think you should scrap OOO and replace it with 007.

I know nothing about you, but if you’re young and not already doing your dream job, why not contact a few cinematographers in Turkey and show them what you’re doing? Someone might offer you a job, take you under their wing, and sharpen up your abilities to a professional level.

Start off by making a 2 minute showreel of your best footage (remembering to keep the edits short). And make the titling simple and clean, as this is best received by those in the trade.

Thank you African Wildlife! Yes we have a relatively well preserved wild animal population in some part of the Turkey. I spend most of my time outside of work enjoying the outdoors hiking or camping in the wilderness, exploring cliffs, canyons and mountains. In particular, I love to camp in the remote areas to improve my survival skills.

I have no experience on photography or filming. My best camera was always the one I have in my pocket which was my iPhone. I have never own a professional camera. While in mountains, canyons or over a cliff there were always some spots that I was unable to see or explore. Drones solved this problem for me. In January 2017 I got my first drone (MP) and crashed it in the first flight. Now I have 2 drones (MP and P4P) and enjoying flying and filming. I shoot and share what I love.

This is my hobby not my work. I love my hobbies as much as I love my work. I treat the patients, my hobbies treat me.

I love to improve my piloting and filming skill. The feedback I got from this forum was incredible in the past year. I learned everything I knew about drones, flying and filming from this forum. This forum is my hobby library and I’m very happy to be a member of this forum.

I’m glad you liked the video. In one of your replies to my previous post you have suggested me to keep the duration of my clips under 5 seconds. I’m a good listener and I followed this suggestion and limited the duration of my clips to 5 seconds. Again many thanks for commenting, suggestion and feedbacks.

OO7 [emoji1317]

Last edited:
007: Your profession explains what I see behind the flying/filming. I had a pheochromocytoma removed from my right adrenal gland in April by a brilliant Romanian surgeon in London - and he’d also make a great drone pilot.

For 25 years, I established/managed a medical clinic in a remote part of Sudan (purposely working non-paid).

007: Your profession explains what I see behind the flying/filming. I had a pheochromocytoma removed from my right adrenal gland in April by a brilliant Romanian surgeon in London - and he’d also make a great drone pilot.

For 25 years, I established/managed a medical clinic in a remote part of Sudan (purposely working non-paid).

If PHEO is located to the adrenal gland surgery is a curative treatment. You shouldn't have any episode of hypertension and palpitation anymore. Good bless you and I hope you are doing well know.

Last edited:
007: The pheo was discovered during a scan for something else. I’ve got an extremely unusual brain, so the common side-effects didn’t apply in my case. But it all had to come out, as you know.

007: The pheo was discovered during a scan for something else. I’ve got an extremely unusual brain, so the common side-effects didn’t apply in my case. But it all had to come out, as you know.

Yes sometimes it is discovered by chance and is called "adrenal incidentaloma".

Very nice video but, for me, the flip-flop was very annoying.

Mr.G

Thanks Mr.Gale. I respect that! Actually, I have never used transition effects (except dissolve) in my previous videos. Maybe I should think twice next time!

ianzone, I intentionally landed on the snow and relaunched from the snow 3 times in this flight in different spots. The drone didn’t sink into the snow in the first landing. But upper layer of the snow was soft in other landings and the drone sunk into the snow up to the top of the camera.

In one of the flight I landed on the snow but I took the drone out of the snow with my hand while it was still working and recording and I connected that clip with the next one. Thus landing and launching spot is exactly the same (but launching with hand). After reading your reply, I understand and realized that using the word “launch” for this situation was a mistake. Sorry for misinformation. I edited/corrected my previous posts appropriately. I have very clear footage from this flight showing landing on the snow and and true launching (not launch by hand) from the snow.

I always turn obstacle avoidance and vision positioning system off when flying in tight spots, over water/snow, close to the ground and towards the sun. Actually, most of the time I don’t use OA and VPS. They bring more problems than they solve, at least for me.

You can find this transition pack for FCPX from this link:
Flow Pop for Final Cut Pro X

OA? and VPS?

Great video! I’d say the bear was hungry and looking for a meal. It was great to be able to use your drone to experience the wanderings of a bear in winter without offering any of your flesh to solve his hunger needs.

Reactions: OOO
Great video! I’d say the bear was hungry and looking for a meal. It was great to be able to use your drone to experience the wanderings of a bear in winter without offering any of your flesh to solve his hunger needs.

Thanks. There were many wandering bears around us. I agree, they were probably hungry. I thank them for not eating me.

I came into all this late. I have been on the road a lot. Good video as usual. I like all your videos. You definitely have a gift.

I wish I was better at editing. My old mind can’t contain information very well any more. I never thought it would happen this way. I was big into photography, backpacking and caving most of my life. Also an herbalist and collector, hence the name rootman.

I would have loved the see your cave pictures. We’re you going to try to fly in the cave?

I know with our brown bear, “grizzly “, if you wear bells or make noise, they stay away from you.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
I came into all this late. I have been on the road a lot. Good video as usual. I like all your videos. You definitely have a gift.

I wish I was better at editing. My old mind can’t contain information very well any more. I never thought it would happen this way. I was big into photography, backpacking and caving most of my life. Also an herbalist and collector, hence the name rootman.

I would have loved the see your cave pictures. We’re you going to try to fly in the cave?

I know with our brown bear, “grizzly “, if you wear bells or make noise, they stay away from you.

WV. Rootman, thank you very much for the kind words. I’ll try it again but I wont fly in the cave.

As you may already know from my previous posts I’m a color blind person and I never feel comfortable about colors. I usually get help from others, mostly from my wife, when I color correct my shots.

If I’m hiking or camping in an area inhabited by bears, in addition to the bells I always try to make noise, talk loudly or sing along the trail.

BTW, Merry Christmas!

These are the places we were trying to film

Hole:

Cave:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Springs
Hi guys,

We wanted to film a giant hole and strange cave system located deep in the forest. We saw lots of bear footprint in the snow on our way to these spots. Scared and decided to leave without filming. But I didn’t want to go home empty handed. It started to be dark outside and we had to be quick. Thanks in advance for comments.

1) Phantom 4 Pro
2) P-Mode
3) No ND filter
4) ISO 100
5) D-Cinelike
6) Simple exposure correction only

Hi guys,

We wanted to film a giant hole and strange cave system located deep in the forest. We saw lots of bear footprint in the snow on our way to these spots. Scared and decided to leave without filming. But I didn’t want to go home empty handed. It started to be dark outside and we had to be quick. Thanks in advance for comments.

1) Phantom 4 Pro
2) P-Mode
3) No ND filter
4) ISO 100
5) D-Cinelike
6) Simple exposure correction only

Super post with Nice transitions and speed. changes. Whatever éditoriaux do you use..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT