Batteries in stock for $149.00

Reaction score
Last edited:
Not anymore.
? I just looked and it says they are still in stock... had I not just ordered mine from two other places - I would have ordered from new-egg

? I just looked and it says they are still in stock... had I not just ordered mine from two other places - I would have ordered from new-egg

WEIRD I just went back and checked again and it switched to out of stock... LOL it literally seems to be changing every 30 seconds....

I added it to my cart, went to the cart, and it said it was empty due and that something was removed due to stocking issues. I went back to the page, it showed out of stock. I replied.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 394
But Adorama has it, and I totally just bought one!

cool - I bought through ebay on one and the place shipped it within an hour... I am getting that one on Tuesday

Does anyone know if 4 will fit in the DJI hard backpack? My backpack will be here tomorrow. I see three slots, just wondering if you can carry one loaded in the craft.

Edit: Poster on RCGroups says 4 will fit. 3 in shell and one in bird. Looks like I'm set!

Last edited:
As soon as every one finds a place-- boom in about an hour they are out of stock.

Adorama (and B&H) are trustworthy companies to buy photo gear from. They aren't necessarily to quickest to get drone things in stock but I trust my package will be here no later than tuesday (with the free shipping option).

I walked into The Source and asked the salesclerk,
"Do you folks carry any DJI Phantom 3 batteries?"

"Batteries?" He said. I'll have to get the manager,
I've only worked here for a year." ;-). J/K

The awesome prices that you guys qoute, are quite reasonable.
But I have a better deal. My local hobby shop has the Phantom 3 batteries listed for Canadian purchase price of $194.99, ( no stock yet) which is rather high. So for a pair of batteries, it would cost the average consumer a whopping $389.98.
But by participating in the DJI New Pilot Experience, we were given a $50
Gift certificate towards purchase of any Phantom. And further, we will be getting our batteries for half price that's two for $194, four will cost $389.98

That price sounds much better.. To me.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I just bought two from Adorama and emailed DJI to cancel my order that has been pending for four weeks. Here's hoping it's legit.

STC Electronics has them in stock in NYC. They are DJI authorized and listed on DJIs site. $149. I ordered mine Monday and got it Tuesday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers