P3S For Sale + Extras With ARGtek Extender Installed

Reaction score
Toilet makers noted that lead times are climbing for recently required ultra-low-flow bathrooms, presaging a deficit for summer 1994. They stated that the delivery issues for the bathrooms and potential different products may survive until 1995. Lead times have grown from three to four weeks to American Standard, 1 week to seven months to Gerber's, and 2 weeks to eight months for Universal-Rundle.

A SHORTAGE OF recently faked, ultra-low-flow water cabinets appears inevitable because of this summer, as reported by many different makers. With lead times currently increasing, some sellers predict deliveries could require around 14 weeks. Some also foresee this shortfall causing problems with other merchandise shipments and staying an issue before sometime in 1995 - Click here: Facebook.com.

"The only real questions in my head are how long the deficit will continue and how severe it's going to be this summer," states Bob Srenaski, vice president/group advertising for American Standard's U.S. Pipes unit. "He does not plan ahead today will probably be in trouble afterwards."

Estimates for the size of this looming problem differ by business, with a few already undergoing lengthy lead times. American Standard reports its three-week cycle has risen to five months. Gerber's lead time has increased to seven months, as it ought to be one week in the time of year. In Universal-Rundle, a normal two-week turnaround currently runs eight or 10 months, the company accounts. Briggs now is starting to experience more lead times also.

nrUwQro.png

However, not everybody agrees with all the supply-shortfall scenario. "I really don't think there'll be a deficit, although we've seen a remarkable spike in requests," states Mark Haddock, vice president/marketing for Mansfield Plumbing Products. "We expect that we're going to lessen our six-week lead time at the next quarter of the year, as our production outcomes continue to increase. But our growth in quantity is important and large."

Adds Kohler vice president/sales Dave Harrison, talking in early March: "It is hard to imagine that real need grew more than 50 percent over the standard in the last couple of months. I don't feel the actual marketplace has increased so dramatically. Actually, in the previous month, the company has slowed down somewhat due to the weather. So who knows where the true market is?

"It's possible that what we are experiencing is a few market-hedging which frequently happens when demand threatens to exceed supply. In Kohler we believe our existing manufacturing capability with all the adjustments we're making is sufficient to look after our vendors' requirements for the remainder of this year."

Eljer reports its orders are present, "and we intend to remain there," says group product manager Scott Atcheson. This functionality monitors back to last summer once the firm added ability and shifted emphasis in its own product lineup, he states. "We set some significant forethought to what was likely to take place, and took a tactical stance last August to de-emphasize our 3.5-gallon line. Some products were stopped by us and made. Our clients are thanking us today."

What the majority of manufacturers say is occurring can be tracked to six important components, four to the demand side along with supply or two. The factors need include:

1) Increased building work: Housing starts are predicted to grow 11 percent to 1.43 million in 1994 in addition to a 7.1% growth this past year, according to the National Association of Home Builders. They key component: single-family home starts will constitute 1.23 million of the total up from 1.12 million in 1993 See blog: Medium.com.

The housing marketplace has grown. Cahners Economics quotes that remodeling costs will total $117.8 billion annually, up 8 percent from 109.1 million in 1993.

2) Disaster recoveries: Adding into the resurgence of their home and remodeling markets are unexpected construction chances: continuing recoveries from Hurricane Andrew in Florida, the Midwest floods and the Northridge, Calif., earthquake. "Demand is high at this time," states Robert Regal, president of Universal-Rundle.

3) Rebates for replacement: On top of the conventional structure markets, the replacement market is flourishing. Rebate programs to promote the installation of low-flow , 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) toilets, like the three-year, $300-million campaign in nyc, are being contemplated by a host of different municipalities, also. "Cutting the total amount of water cuts the demand for fresh sewage-treatment plants," Srenaski states. "I feel that is an isolated but rising trend."

4) Advance purchasing: As a consequence of this requirement, and also the increasing lead times being experienced, a few contractors and sellers are purchasing before desire, Regal states. "They view the lengthy lead times growing, so that they double their standard sequence," he states. "It is not panic-buying, however it's forward-buying. If everybody does this, it lengthens lead occasions, but does not wind up creating a deficit when it is time to put in the item."

Others, however, doubt that numerous vendors have added to inventories. "Our requests for December through February have been 25% ahead of this past year," states Ron Grabski, vice president/manager in Gerber Plumbing Fixtures. "The problem is: Was that merchandise being marketed, or was it being used to restock shelves because it's during this age? My guess is it had been heading from the door. Our requests are still going up, which would not occur it the item was still in stock. When orders actually take off at the spring, then things will fall farther behind."

In most years, this higher demand wouldn't impact sales radically. However, this year, the National Energy Policy Act of 1992 has cautioned that no longer residential 3.5 gpf toilets could be fabricated. The supply some 3.5 gpf models made before Jan. 1 could be marketed is not offsetting the requirement for 1.6 gpf units, '' states Srenaski.

"The marketplace for 3.5 units is drying out. We could sell them but a lot of nations are discouraging their setup." In reality, he adds, 60 percent of the populace lives in countries which passed some kind of legislation requiring the brand new bathroom configuration Read more: My page.

Last edited:
New forum member selling my P3S. Crashed once from 10 ft. Only damage was broken prop. No flight issues at all. Blue skin installed (will gladly remove). Original box included. Also Included is an extra DJI battery. Recently installed ARGtek modification on RC. I'll include original ARGtek box and everything that came in the kit as well as the stock P3S controller antenna. Bird is in great flying condition. Only selling due to a recent purchase of a Mavic. No problem sending pictures to anyone interested! I'm editing this to say ALL offers will be considered.
i would be interested in the factory center antenna if you would sell it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31