Attacked by my P4

Reaction score
Today I was trying Anti Collision in Litchi during a waypoint mission.
I deliberately stepped in the path. The drone started beeping, but to my surprise after a few seconds it aggressively continued its path. I was just able to duck in time.
Jaws in the air? ;)

The second time the same behavior.
According to the Litch FAQ Anti Collision should work.
Who has experience with it during a mission?

Today I was trying Anti Collision in Litchi during a waypoint mission.
I deliberately stepped in the path. The drone started beeping, but to my surprise after a few seconds it aggressively continued its path. I was just able to duck in time.
Jaws in the air? ;)

The second time the same behavior.
According to the Litch FAQ Anti Collision should work.
Who has experience with it during a mission?
Yeh little laugh music goes well with vid,,

True. Well, how about pre building a mission in Go and then jumping in front of it when you replay? To help figure out if its Litchi/software or your bird at fault.

Reactions: rene van der meer
Hard to tell from the video and I'm sure it seemed close, but is it possible it would have missed you if you stood still? I'm not sure what clearance it gives its self.

Oh my gosh that was funny! Not you being attacked by your drone of course but, well, you know :)

Lol at least you didn't get the tiger stripe scar job. It's sorta the reason I stuck with a p3, I'm sure the avoidance system works well I just don't want to be banking on it to work the. It doesn't

Thanks for all the (funny) responses. There was no real danger. I made sure that the props were higher than my hair ;)
If I hadn't ducked, the landing gear would have hit me.
Maybe I was initially standing just in the range of the obstacle sensors causing the drone to brake.
Then at a closer range I went below the range and the drone didn't sense me anymore.

vision.JPG

Attachments

• vision.JPG
    vision.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 372
Another topic but where you flying near aerial power line? Seen something at the beginning of your vid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers