Reaction score
Hi everyone. i just wanna ask about drone deploy. i use P4
first, for free user they only give us 500images to upload on they server to make project or something. and my question is, if i have 300Hectare to be change to 3D images (detail constuction) it will be take more than 500images right ! can i do to work with seperate area ???? like 50Ha+50Ha+50Ha...... and than i upload with seperate project but at the same area to cheating system. and the final i got 300Ha 3DImages without have premium account.

and one more question about this application.
when i try this apps, i not see homepoint lock location. it is safe ? cause i was lost signal on my remote and freeze screen when the drone to long away. although drone comeback with safe after that. just curious

when i try this apps, i not see homepoint lock location. it is safe ? cause i was lost signal on my remote and freeze screen when the drone to long away. although drone comeback with safe after that. just curious
Homepoint recording is done by the Phantom - not by DroneDeploy.
DroneDeploy looks for GPS and homepoint when it runs a checklist before it will allow you to takeoff.

Homepoint recording is done by the Phantom - not by DroneDeploy.
DroneDeploy looks for GPS and homepoint when it runs a checklist before it will allow you to takeoff.

thanks to reply my question. ok, so are u free users or premium. cause i wanna ask about my first question :)

o
If I could have answered your first question, I would have.

ok . are u have use drone deploy before ?
i have other question, if i make Plan Flight on DroneDeploy and then i mark area with 20mins flight and the Batteries required will be take " 2 ". so, i wondering, are drone comeback when battery low and then change the battery after that drone will be fly again to continues project . or drone will keep continue the plan project until low and fall ? :(

ok . are u have use drone deploy before ?
i have other question, if i make Plan Flight on DroneDeploy and then i mark area with 20mins flight and the Batteries required will be take " 2 ". so, i wondering, are drone comeback when battery low and then change the battery after that drone will be fly again to continues project . or drone will keep continue the plan project until low and fall ? :(
Yes... I use DD often. But I don't upload the images to DD for processing.
You can use multiple batteries to fly large areas.
The drone will return before the battery gets too low.

ok thank u for the info. so are u sure drone will be back if the battery low and landing to homepoint to change with another battery ? so after change drone will be fly again automaticly to continue mapping ?

and i wanna ask one more. can i combine multiple project at the same area to be a large on DD ? or i must be editing on another web ?

ok thank u for the info. so are u sure drone will be back if the battery low and landing to homepoint to change with another battery ? so after change drone will be fly again automaticly to continue mapping ?
Yes .. I'm sure. Mine does.
And I haven't tried combining projects so can't comment on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers