Litchi, Drone deploy and other mapping apps

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have a question, when you talk about Litchi are you talking about the one that costs $29 (aud) or is there somthing else I have missed?
Also does anyone use drone deploy with out paying (the free version)? How do you find it, say out of 10 (1=bad 10=excellent)
I have got drone deploy and made a couple of missions but I don't know how to connect to my drone.
Are there any other really good mapping/route/waypoint apps or any other good app I should know about?
Thanks.

I have a question, when you talk about Litchi are you talking about the one that costs $29 (aud) or is there somthing else I have missed?
When people talk about Litchi, this is what they are referring to: Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark
It's superb for waypoint flying but not much use for mapping.
Also does anyone use drone deploy with out paying (the free version)? How do you find it, say out of 10 (1=bad 10=excellent)
Since they have a free trial and a free version, it doesn't cost much to find out.
DroneDeploy is excellent for mapping flights.
I have got drone deploy and made a couple of missions but I don't know how to connect to my drone.
Are there any other really good mapping/route/waypoint apps or any other good app I should know about?
It's pretty basic. From memory you Start the controller, start the Phantom and start the DD app.
Unless you have the mission saved for offline use, you might need internet connection to load it (?)
Load the mission. You should see a Drone Connected at the bottom of the screen.
Click on the plane icon, watch the program go through its checklist, click the Tick icon to launch and watch the magic happen.

DroneDeploy have their own user forum which can be good to search for answers or ask questions on.
DroneDeploy Forum

Reactions: BigAl07
I still can't figure out how to upload the mission to my drone and make it do the mission.
See screen shots
Screenshot_2017-09-14-08-15-25.png
Screenshot_2017-09-14-08-15-01.png

Yeah your right it does. But it had a pop-up message saying it was connected.
Could you/someone post a picture of what the app looks like when a drone is connected? Also what you have to do to upload/start the mission.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj