ARGtek mode or DBS mode with a P3S that has signal lost issue

Reaction score
Hello... my P3S loosing signal within 40-m after 1.6.8 firmware upgrading.. I wonder what will happen If I use DBS mode or ARGtek in this situation.. if you have tried it.. please tell me the results.. Can we get at least 500m range??

I would recommend the full solution of the DBS. I put one on my P3S as it has good range and a solid connection for both video & control. It is also a nice compact panel with no bits sticking out. I did a drill-less setup, so no additional holes in the TX (just my preference). But on the flip side, many people report good results with the ArgTek. There are a few older threads on them and some newer. Do a search on it. ;)

Reactions: Dilan Darshana
I would recommend the full solution of the DBS. I put one on my P3S as it has good range and a solid connection for both video & control. It is also a nice compact panel with no bits sticking out. I did a drill-less setup, so no additional holes in the TX (just my preference). But on the flip side, many people report good results with the ArgTek. There are a few older threads on them and some newer. Do a search on it. ;)

wow that really helps for me.. thank you very much.. it s really hard to send the drone back to DJI from Sri Lanka because of the custom issues.. so with this signal issue, if I can get at least 500m that is enough for me.. I will try those threads you mentioned.. Thanks again.

Yup !! Full antenna kit from DBS will make a huge difference .. And if that's not enough .. We can do boosters too !!! The p3S and p3s 4K kits will be up on our website soon !!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Dilan Darshana
Yup !! Full antenna kit from DBS will make a huge difference .. And if that's not enough .. We can do boosters too !!! The p3S and p3s 4K kits will be up on our website soon !!! ;)

can you please tell me what is your website

I will have them available for purchase later this week!!

I have both think dbs mod is much better than argtek

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Nobody really answered the question... Has anyone had good range with latest firmware and either DBS AND/OR FPLR... no boosters btw

Nobody really answered the question... Has anyone had good range with latest firmware and either DBS AND/OR FPLR... no boosters btw
yes

Haven't had a area where I couldn't get over 2,500' with DBS on 1.6.8

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT