Anybody else getting problems with video files after the latest firmware?

I too use Vegas. I just updated yesterday and haven't tried. I can confirm it worked perfectly prior to the update with the h.265 codec from p4p.

Reactions: tml4191
I too use Vegas. I just updated yesterday and haven't tried. I can confirm it worked perfectly prior to the update with the h.265 codec from p4p.
Same. All my other files load perfect with no problems. I've even downloaded a sample h.265 file mp4 file, and that works fine. The post firmware file seems stuck in vegas; it won't load onto the timeline.

They're calling for rain and snow here tomorrow but if nothing else, I'll start it up and record inside to test and report back.

They're calling for rain and snow here tomorrow but if nothing else, I'll start it up and record inside to test and report back.
I just recorded a .mov file, and that loads fine. At least it partially still works. Mp4 files for post firmware users might be a problem.

Hmm... Before I had performance issues on the timeline with the mov files. I then moved over to h. 265 without issue (unless you count having to make proxy files an issue). Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: tml4191

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers