Any update on shipping ?

At order number 19094 I'm afraid to even guess when Im going to receive my Phantom 3 pro from DJI. I accept full responsibilty. I could of easily rented an Inspire 1 if I would have known what I do now. Would have definitely waited to purchase the Phantom 3 if ever. Direct clients should not be put in the backseat. Not cool DJI Direct...Not cool.

May 8 would spell suicide for me. I have a gig (1 of the reasons I bought the Pro direct from dealer) on the 5th in The Keys. That would really suck!

That information is not correct and should be reversed Pro yes , Advanced they are on hold for unknown reasons. Reliable Info...As of this morning.

"" In case you guys are curious, DJI has delayed the first shipments of Advanced units until further notice ""

Last edited:
Reactions: Gearie
And where are all these "reliable" sources coming from? I've seen at least 4 guys say they have such sources.

There are so many contradictory rumours -is there ANY reliable information or is it all forum whispers?

In case you guys are curious, DJI has delayed the first shipments of Advanced units until further notice (( Not a Rumor...)) Sorry to bust any Bubbles

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Apr 24, 17:46

Dear Dirk,

The Phantom 3 has not started shipping yet, it will start shipping at end of this month. The user manual will be released soon, please stay tuned.

Thank you.
I agree, wouldn't we expect to see some action on the Downloads page before they start shipping the Phantom 3?
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download

Just a blank page right now

And where are all these "reliable" sources coming from? I've seen at least 4 guys say they have such sources.

Dealer's that tell it like it is.... I really don't think dealers are going to tell there customers this unless it was verified information. Not a good practice to mess with your customers.
I was told to enjoy the day and the weekend....

My seller told me "Amazon users are not going to get their order may be until end of May. The supplier to Amazon was punished for violating the MAP rules."

Not sure what MAP rules are. Anyone heard about this?

So many different stories. One page ago people were saying the Pro was delayed and the advanced was shipping.

My dealer also sent me an email around 4am this morning to confirm my Advanced order was delayed shipping from DJI, but the Pros were rolling out.

I knew I should have ordered the Pro! :confused:

Reactions: Gearie
My seller told me "Amazon users are not going to get their order may be until end of May. The supplier to Amazon was punished for violating the MAP rules."

Not sure what MAP rules are. Anyone heard about this?

That means they violated the pricing agreement, likely with DJI. So if DJI's vendors were required to sell at a specific universal price, they might have tried to undercut them.

FWIW My seller also told me the Pro's would be shipping first so no surprise for me there. See below

We will start shipping them out on 28th most likely. Based on the information DJI gave to us. DJI starts shipping today. But there is a rumor saying DJI will only ship the pro version at the beginning. So if you want to get it first, Order the Pro version. We ordered over 500 and should get about 200 first batch. We have about 100 pre-orders. You should be able to get in the first batch if you order now.

Amazon users are not going to get their order may be until end of May. The supplier to Amazon was punished for violating the MAP rules.

Reactions: envisionabove
My dealer hasn't been able to get any info.
Rumours on the forums are all over the place with no consistent point.
Conflicting tales coming from all over.
The only thing that seems to be definite is that they have missed the Apr 22 data and kept silent since then.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! Not to poop on the Advanced buyers, I still feel that prompt delivery is a huge deal regardless of model. We are the people who keep these guys going. The risk takers, lol. I just want to receive my copter before my shoot date in June which is more than a month away. I'm not asking for alot.

FWIW My seller also told me the Pro's would be shipping first so no surprise for me there. See below

WOW That's gonna hurt... I almost went with Amazon as I have Prime, But I thought a Dealer would be more helpful in this case. I do like the 30 day no question asked return they have on most Items and use it once for some computer speakers I bought, Amazon has a Forum on MAP http://www.amazon.com/forum/where is the price?cdForum=FxGDJ62NQQH2Y8&cdThread=Tx2JDZTEHKGYBXU . Gotta do what I was told enjoy the weekend so off to the mojave desert my wife and I go.

I thought you had credit card confirmation like me?

I did...saw that charge on the card and then it was removed. Now just waiting for it to reappear...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 294

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT