Any drone can launch your fishing line.

Will you do this with your drone?

• Total voters
LOL... that's a hoot... another great use for old coat hangers and duct tape!

Reactions: Drone NZ
All fun and games until you accidentally get the fishing line wrapped up in the props, and have to use your fishing pole to bring your (soaked) drone back to shore. At least at that point it's probably firmly attached to the fishing line and the pole :D:D:D

Be careful if you try this as it is illegal in many states to fish like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanCap and dirkclod
Can you back up that statement with facts?
Bro I don't know about Fla but in MS depending if you were fishing in a state lake or state park lake
there are regs to what you are legal to fish with . A private lake you can do pretty much what you want though .

Reactions: dmagnus
Bro I don't know about Fla but in MS depending if you were fishing in a state lake or state park lake
there are regs to what you are legal to fish with . A private lake you can do pretty much what you want though .

Thanks, but I was referring to luvmytj's comment. I was looking for specifics and not anecdotal comments.

Thanks, but I was referring to luvmytj's comment. I was looking for specifics and not anecdotal comments.
And I just answered you . Ya want specifics then look up your states wildlife site and look at their regs .o_O

And I just answered you . Ya want specifics then look up your states wildlife site and look at their regs .o_O
I honestly don't have any links to give you, but what he said.

I have also heard game wardens talk about it but I have no solid proof. I guess I will retract me statement as I prefer to use source links and I failed to do so.
28615.gif

Reactions: SanCap and dirkclod

You did not answer my question and if you can not back up what you say please do not comment. As LuvMyTJ just did with his retraction, which I appreciate and respect.

Reactions: D'sAdvanced
I honestly don't have any links to give you, but what he said.

I have also heard game wardens talk about it but I have no solid proof. I guess I will retract me statement as I prefer to use source links and I failed to do so.
28615.gif

Thank you for your comment and retraction, that gets my respect.

All fun and games until you accidentally get the fishing line wrapped up in the props, and have to use your fishing pole to bring your (soaked) drone back to shore. At least at that point it's probably firmly attached to the fishing line and the pole :D:D:D

I launched my line at sea over 100 times now the only time it get caught on props is when you are taking off or landing with the line attached. One time it was thread around the leg but I just clicked return to home and started winding my fishing rod in fast.

Reactions: SanCap
Wow the government has got people running scared. When the people fear government you have tyranny. When the government fears the people you have freedom. In some people's minds if it looks like too much fun it must be illegal.

You did not answer my question and if you can not back up what you say please do not comment. As LuvMyTJ just did with his retraction, which I appreciate and respect.
Well I'm sorry if you do not know how to do your own research but want to be spoon-fed this .
But tell ya what .Come on up to MS and do some fishing and do so with out looking at the regs and bet you will learn to respect
what you get then .
We got some fine fishing here and really love non-residents as the fines are double :)

Annnd I will comment where I please..thank-you

Well I'm sorry if you do not know how to do your own research but want to be spoon-fed this .
But tell ya what .Come on up to MS and do some fishing and do so with out looking at the regs and bet you will learn to respect
what you get then .
We got some fine fishing here and really love non-residents as the fines are double :)

Annnd I will comment where I please..thank-you

Yes you are sorry.

I looked up assisted casting. Not one return discussed legality. In fact they sell RC boats specifically designed for assisted casting. They also make products for handicapped person to cast.

Reactions: SanCap and Drone NZ
I looked up assisted casting. Not one return discussed legality. In fact they sell RC boats specifically designed for assisted casting. They also make products for handicapped person to cast.
monker thumbup.gif
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31