Excuse me for butting in, but I saw the comment about the gimbal / camera needing an SD card inserted, I have a similar camera setup on a Phantom 2 and the gimbal does nothing except make a tiny noise which sounds like a phone ringing (bell type) from the lower motor. I have to literally put my ear to the motor to hear it. Does the failure of having a card inserted completely stop the gimbal or just the video? I have no idea what caused it to die, I purchased it on Ebay \. The seller listed it as having a video problem. A very big video problem when the darned gimbal doesn't move. I have no idea if there's any video, I didn't get that far. The quad itself work like a new one. Any advice would be appreciated.

Excuse me for butting in, but I saw the comment about the gimbal / camera needing an SD card inserted, I have a similar camera setup on a Phantom 2 and the gimbal does nothing except make a tiny noise which sounds like a phone ringing (bell type) from the lower motor. I have to literally put my ear to the motor to hear it. Does the failure of having a card inserted completely stop the gimbal or just the video? I have no idea what caused it to die, I purchased it on Ebay \. The seller listed it as having a video problem. A very big video problem when the darned gimbal doesn't move. I have no idea if there's any video, I didn't get that far. The quad itself work like a new one. Any advice would be appreciated.
Just video. If you watch the video I posted at the beginning, you can see the gimbal responding to command.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik