Airport/plane log. How I get on.

And Porky says..Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
View attachment 34318

Me on set:D

giphy.gif

Here ya go, the ducks doing this
giphy.gif

Off on your hols TJ?

Dang it Dirk! I was counting on safe passage knowing the duck was watching over me. Now you went and ate it! Well I made it no thanks to the safety duck.

Yes sir Porky. Visiting my parents in sunny Arizona. :)

Happy%20Halloween%2029.gif

Unknown.jpg

Dang it Dirk! I was counting on safe passage knowing the duck was watching over me. Now you went and ate it! Well I made it no thanks to the safety duck.

Yes sir Porky. Visiting my parents in sunny Arizona. :)

Happy%20Halloween%2029.gif

HH to you too TJ and The duck was wrapped in Bacon and was goooooood ! :)
I always liked her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol dirk duck:p you're more than welcome buddy;)

Hey Porky..You know I dip snuff like about everyone around here and this is my brand
redseal.png
Well I saw some of this the other day and got some thinking about you
untitled.png
. Do you guy's have Prince Albert in the can over in the UK ?

Dirk, you better use some lotion when you shave... your face looks irritated... or have you been over the the P3S forum again? :D

Better? :D

Last edited:
Dirk, you better use some lotion when you shave... your face looks irritated... or have you been over the the P3S forum again? :D
Dang TJ. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
And Dirk, you better use some lotion when you shave... your face looks irritated... or have you been over the P3S forum again? :D
That noticeable huh :rolleyes:
Yea I have :)

Happy Halloween to all you guys out there;)! **** Elvira brings back memories I had a poster of her in my room as a teenager right next to Linda Carter in the wonder woman outfit:)

Oh and the P3P flies like a dream:D Dirk already knows but Santa came early this year or it might have been the headless horseman that dropped it off for Halloween;)

Better? :D
Hey dark,:D

You edited me out on your post, I did see it yesterday but couldn't answer cos I had family round;) prince Albert in the can:D

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey dark,:D

You edited me out on your post, I did see it yesterday but couldn't answer cos I had family round;) prince Albert in the can:D
?

Reactions: Clampit

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews