Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Happy Halloween to all you guys out there;)! **** Elvira brings back memories I had a poster of her in my room as a teenager right next to Linda Carter in the wonder woman outfit:)

Oh and the P3P flies like a dream:D Dirk already knows but Santa came early this year or it might have been the headless horseman that dropped it off for Halloween;)

Sooooooo pleased for ya Mike, P3P yaaaaaaaah. Do me a favour.. Don't rope it up like you did with your P2V, :D:D:D:D:D Thought that was sooooo funny what you showed us:p

My sister in law is getting me the charging hubb for the batteries for piglet 2 so hopefully Mrs P will buy me more batteries but I've got to wait until the 25 December:eek:

Every year I've got to rebuild my fire place, take a look at this:confused:

giphy.gif

This is what he's like when approaching my house, then all the kids mug him......:D

giphy.gif

Dirk & TJ..... Didn't work you two:p he can stay in the can for all I care;)

Yep TJ I did read your post before you & dirk both edited them:p how funny was that, just about to relay & see both your posts change :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p

Sooooooo pleased for ya Mike, P3P yaaaaaaaah. Do me a favour.. Don't rope it up like you did with your P2V, :D:D:D:D:D Thought that was sooooo funny what you showed us:p

My sister in law is getting me the charging hubb for the batteries for piglet 2 so hopefully Mrs P will buy me more batteries but I've got to wait until the 25 December:eek:

Every year I've got to rebuild my fire place, take a look at this:confused:

giphy.gif

Thanks Porky it's quite a machine:). Lots to learn with the new app but gonna take my time. I have the trusty P2V with all the bugs worked out to have lots of great flying with;)

Don't worry I'll not tie her down like I did when I got the P2V;) I only did that because all I ever flew before I got it were small toys and I was a little scared of it flying away on me:eek: I wish I never posted that picture:oops: LOL and I'm sure I'll never live that one down:rolleyes:. But all in good fun;)

Thanks Porky it's quite a machine:). Lots to learn with the new app but gonna take my time. I have the trusty P2V with all the bugs worked out to have lots of great flying with;)

Don't worry I'll not tie her down like I did when I got the P2V;) I only did that because all I ever flew before I got it were small toys and I was a little scared of it flying away on me:eek: I wish I never posted that picture:oops: LOL and I'm sure I'll never live that one down:rolleyes:. But all in good fun;)

giphy.gif

Sorry Mike couldn't resisted:D

I think your go app is the same as mine so should be able to help each other out;)

giphy.gif

Sorry Mike couldn't resisted:D

I think your go app is the same as mine so should be able to help each other out;)
No worries Porky all in fun and I deserved it;) Yep they are the same and I'm going to mess around with the simulator which is pretty cool and do more reading and YT watching so I'm ready for next weekend. Now that we turned the clocks back an hour there won't be any time after work before it gets dark to fly the P3P but that won't stop me from buzzing around with the P2V. I just got in from burning two batteries as it's a beautiful clear calm night here:). Yea it will be great to have a buddy to share learning the app with;)

Thought it was the same Mike (go app) yep I was messing around with the sim yesterday, playing around with the POI setting, that feature looks very cool;)

I'm out all day today flying/filming but hoping the fog will lift...:eek: Yep it's been foggy here for the last couple of days but it's meant to clear this morning;)

I'm filming at where I work so the vid is going on our FB page, hope it comes out ok:eek: but I'm soooo looking forward to it;)

Have you been on the P3P forum yet? Should be able to get a lot of help/tips from the girls/guys on there.

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Thought it was the same Mike (go app) yep I was messing around with the sim yesterday, playing around with the POI setting, that feature looks very cool;)

I'm out all day today flying/filming but hoping the fog will lift...:eek: Yep it's been foggy here for the last couple of days but it's meant to clear this morning;)

I'm filming at where I work so the vid is going on our FB page, hope it comes out ok:eek: but I'm soooo looking forward to it;)

Have you been on the P3P forum yet? Should be able to get a lot of help/tips from the girls/guys on there.
The POI does look like a pretty cool feature.

I hope the filming turned out well, I'm looking forward to checking it out;) Still waiting on the holiday pics from piglet:rolleyes:

Yes I have been over at the P3P forum and have been reading like mad. Haven't found any buddies yet like you, Dirk and J Dot yet but I'm sure I'll run across some good people over there.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z