Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Welcome to the party! No more jumping through flaming hoops Porky. Your using a real OS now! :D

Mike, getting my iMac tomorrow sooo should be able to sort all my vids out:)
Here ya go.. iMac - New iMac with Retina 5K Display

Going for the one on the right but not buying from Apple;)

This is where the fun starts, I now need to get my head around the Mac operating system, always been a Windows person:eek:
You got to much money dude o_O PayPal account is same as e-mail :) Every heard of sharing da Luv o_O

It's a beast porky you'll never go back enjoy :D

We'll see........., be good if he does contact ya;)

Just seen Mrs P off to work, her foot has swollen up again:eek: me thinks she's gonna have to go to the doctors:eek:
Sorry to hear that Porky I hope it's a quick recovery;).

Keri surprised the hell out of me and answered my email today. He said that he is just finishing up the cases for the 3rd axis kits but doesn't want to release any details yet. Said he wants to have the finished product in hand ready for shipping before he does to avoid what has happened in the past:rolleyes:

I'll keep ya posted;)

It ain't cheap to be in the big boys toys club! ;)

Get well soon Mrs.Porky, Mr.Porky to stop pushing you down stairs! :eek:

I've always had homemade PC's and used Windows . I don't know if I could learn anything else ! To old :(
Will it hold all my gif's :) I gotta get something though as this one can't deal with the 4K .
What he's looking at is High !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember what I told ya in post 342 Porky o_O

Last edited:
Mike, getting my iMac tomorrow sooo should be able to sort all my vids out:)
Here ya go.. iMac - New iMac with Retina 5K Display

Going for the one on the right but not buying from Apple;)

This is where the fun starts, I now need to get my head around the Mac operating system, always been a Windows person:eek:
That's the same one I was looking at online;) I have a busy few weeks and then I'm going to hit the local Apple store and get me one:D It will serve two purposes for me fun and it will be brilliant for my work;)

From playing around with my daughters (she has the 21 inch version) it's not really very hard. Very user friendly compared to windows;)

That's the same one I was looking at online;) I have a busy few weeks and then I'm going to hit the local Apple store and get me one:D It will serve two purposes for me fun and it will be brilliant for my work;)

From playing around with my daughters (she has the 21 inch version) it's not really very hard. Very user friendly compared to windows;)
Yeah, tell me about it! Windows 8 especially not user friendly. Maybe 10 will be better.
image.jpg

I should have bought iMac. You guys have fun, I'll be running Mal wear and seeing his face on my hourglass. :eek:

Yeah, tell me about it! Windows 8 especially not user friendly. Maybe 10 will be better.View attachment 32837
I should have bought iMac. You guys have fun, I'll be running Mal wear and seeing his face on my hourglass. :eek:
Good luck Fplvert with windows 10:confused: My laptop partially auto updated to 10 and I took one look at it and rolled back to 8:eek: I've had it with windows and can't wait to pick up an iMac:)

Reactions: Fplvert
Hey guys,

Bad news.... Taking Mrs P to the hospital this morning, ****...... She's in more pain. it was her 1st day back at work yesterday so she was putting more weight on her foot, standing all day... When we were on holiday she had her foot up a lot of the time..

Gutted, will I pick up my Mac today:( it's all paid for just need to pick it up. I've put another order in for you dirk, it'll be on its way to ya buddy;)

Seriously though Mrs P comes 1st;)

Will do dirk, this is the 1st time since we've been together that I've seen her in pain, oh sorry the 1st time was when we got married:D

I'm even worried:( oh well better go & have a shower then off to hospital. I'll let you guys know how she gets on;)

Update on Mrs P,

She's got torn ligaments & a badly sprained ankle. Because we left it for 2 weeks, even if there was a broken bone it would now be healing. The doctor seems to think it looks ok so as they say, times a healer;)

On a good note;) look what I've got..... A cat Mac.....:D My two moggys guarding it for me:D

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Blimey.... It's one big mother f###ker:D it puts my 19in Windows screen to shame:eek:

Update on Mrs P,

She's got torn ligaments & a badly sprained ankle. Because we left it for 2 weeks, even if there was a broken bone it would now be healing. The doctor seems to think it looks ok so as they say, times a healer;)

On a good note;) look what I've got..... A cat Mac.....:D My two moggys guarding it for me:D

View attachment 32879 View attachment 32880

Blimey.... It's one big mother f###ker:D it puts my 19in Windows screen to shame:eek:
Ain't it grand! :) I love mine, your gonna wonder how you did without all this time.

Glad to hear the wife is on the mend.

Ain't it grand! :) I love mine, your gonna wonder how you did without all this time.

Glad to hear the wife is on the mend.

Had a little play around with it, (the iMac) looking good so far;) just can't get over the size of the screen, in a good way though;) just checked out some of my pics, what a differents :D

Update on Mrs P,

View attachment 32879 View attachment 32880

Well that's pretty good news on Mrs. Porky glad to hear it;)

I'm jealous and can't wait to pick mine up but it'll be the end of next week at the earliest:(

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Dirk the weather was perfect when I got home from work today first time in over a week and since all the bugs seem to be out of my bird I got a bit brave and with the video on I sent her out full speed 300 feet up and 1,800 feet out before as Porky says a little poo came out:eek: Not a big deal distance wise by any means but it was in my neighborhood high above all the trees:) Brought her back full speed taking video toward my property the whole way. The video looks fantastic that RPG is great and it was a real thrill :D Now I know what you mean about how you like to take yours way out in the distance;) Not going to do that in the neighborhood again any time soon but can't wait for the weekend to take her out in the open and see what kind of distance I can get;) I've got the bug now:) Oh and I took your advice and got me a trackimo;) works great!

Reactions: dirkclod
Sorry guys been playing around with this image.jpeg the last couple of nights;) ohhhhhh I love it:D just getting my head around it. At the weekend I'll download all my pics/vids from my holiday on it when I've got more time..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72