Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Reactions: dirkclod
Ahaa had some help bro :)
Yea I got ganged up on last night:( All in good fun and I have to laugh at myself looking back on where I started with a tied down P2V and all:eek: Came a long way though to where I'm at now ;)and I owe to a few great friends I found here:D

Hey Mike,

Never got time to try the POI but will do. It's a bummer only having two batteries, need more;) I only get about 15mins flying with one battery by the time I've set up POI it's time to land:eek:
I might give it a try this weekend if I feel comfortable enough with the app. No need to rush it though;) I'm glad the P3P package I got included 3 batteries.

I'll keep you posted on my progress learning the P3P and the new app. It's a whole new world to get used to but a hell of a machine:D

Ain't it perty though Mike
img_0278-gif.34899
just stare at it for a minute and then close your eye's and tell us what ya see :)

Ain't it perty though Mike
img_0278-gif.34899
just stare at it for a minute and then close your eye's and tell us what ya see :)
At first it looked like the nightmare I was having after logging off last night:eek:. But now that you mention it, it looks like a red devil clone of my P2V making an exit stage right never to be tied down again:DLOL

At first it looked like the nightmare I was having after logging off last night:eek:. But now that you mention it, it looks like a red devil clone of my P2V making an exit stage right never to be tied down again:DLOL
Just wondered . I tried and didn't see nothing :)
BaHahahaaaaaaaaaaa
that picture will follow you forever bro.

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Just messing with ya bro :) Wish I could find the pictures of my FC40 after 3 month's in my lake :)
That Was funny :rolleyes:

Just wondered . I tried and didn't see nothing :)
BaHahahaaaaaaaaaaa
that picture will follow you forever bro.
Yes it will but I had almost as much fun with the lumping I took last night as all you guys did;) I'm saving a copy of that Gif you made to look back on again down the road:).

Just messing with ya bro :) Wish I could find the pictures of my FC40 after 3 month's in my lake :)
That Was funny :rolleyes:
No worries I enjoyed it and like I said I've come along way since joined up here;) Dumb question here but did it ever fly again?

No worries I enjoyed it and like I said I've come along way since joined up here;) Dumb question here but did it ever fly again?
Yea but not here . I striped it and cleaned it and sold all the piece's all over . So it or some parts are still alive some where .

Yea but not here . I striped it and cleaned it and sold all the piece's all over . So it or some parts are still alive some where .
Any of the parts in one of J Dots birds?

Any of the parts in one of J Dots birds?
Not from that one but he might have some of the P2V's parts I have went through ;)
I've got some of his handy work in my P2V and P3 .

Not from that one but he might have some of the P2V's parts I have went through ;)
I've got some of his handy work in my P2V and P3 .
He's a smart dude when it comes to doing mods and builds;). I've got one of his yaw switches that works awesome:).

He's a smart dude when it comes to doing mods and builds;). I've got one of his yaw switches that works awesome:).
Got em in both of mine and love em .

I might give it a try this weekend if I feel comfortable enough with the app. No need to rush it though;) I'm glad the P3P package I got included 3 batteries.

I'll keep you posted on my progress learning the P3P and the new app. It's a whole new world to get used to but a hell of a machine:D

Same here Mike, POI looks good so I'll let you know also. Let me know when you try " follow me mode" not got that function on piglet 2 but looks very cool.;)

Me three! Love my yaw switch! J dots's the man! :cool:

Yep couldn't agree with you more on that, helped me out with my yaw kit, sent me the parts & I soldered them up & fitted.

Top bloke:)

Same here Mike, POI looks good so I'll let you know also. Let me know when you try " follow me mode" not got that function on piglet 2 but looks very cool.;)
Will do Porky that looks pretty cool too. I'll give it a try for sure this winter when we go up the mountains with our ATV's. That should make for some pretty cool video:) I'm glad I bought the P3P it is one hell of a machine but I've got lots to learn;). Have to keep giving the trusty P2V exercise now and then too:). After all it has treated me well and is lots of fun to fly and with the RPG takes great video;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.