Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Reactions: dirkclod
I sure did dirk;) had a grrrrrreat time flying today, got loads of video footage, just need to put it all togeather now & pick some music;)
Didn't see this right away I was too busy trying to do damage control LOL. That's good news Porky can't wait to see the footage;)

Thanks for that Dirk:eek: I never should have posted it:oops: I know better now with all you jokers;)
Whoops :eek: I posted it and ya can't delete it now :)
Even saved it in my Holyshxt files :D

Looks like something out of Toy Story. Did Buzz Lightyear try to hitch a ride or something? :)
Ok TJ that was the biggest mistake I've made on here posting that pic:oops:. All I ever had was toy drones when I got my P2V and my buddy and I got them at the same time this spring. Both of us were scared of a flyaway and we tied them down with water ski ropes. We had about a 100 foot run of rope anchored down and about 25 feet the P2V could go up. Actually saw it on YT which DJI used to do on training sessions. It only lasted for one or two batteries before we set them free. We had no idea how easy they actually were to fly:).

Ok guys I have taken my lumps now:(:oops::( I hope you all had a good laugh;) That was a long time ago and I assure you my P3P won't be tied down LOL;)

Whoops :eek: I posted it and ya can't delete it now :)
Even saved it in my Holyshxt files :D
Well you've got one on me now;) I guess it will never go away then:(

But why does it look like the tether was made in a craft class?

Paper-Chain-600x300.jpg

But why does it look like the tether was made in a craft class?

Paper-Chain-600x300.jpg
Wow you guys are tough:(. It really wasn't worth it and a waste of one of my water ski tow ropes:rolleyes: And I was a newbie back then so give me a break. Oh never mind anything else I say is just going to push the foot deeper in my mouth;) Nothing I can do about it now and it's all in fun;) for you guys anyway LOL.

Go on I'm lumped up already but I can take it:D

C'mon bro, we jest, plus we'll all forget about it, slow memory and all... well most of us will. I can't speak for Dirk though, he's a breed all his own. :D

C'mon bro, we jest, plus we'll all forget about it, slow memory and all... well most of us will. I can't speak for Dirk, he's a breed all his own. :D
Oh I know it's all in jest;) And ya got that right with Dirk but I gotta say he's one cool southern dude:cool: and has helped me out more than I can tell ya:D

And ya got that right with Dirk but I gotta say he's one cool southern dude:cool: and has helped me out more than I can tell ya:D
Well let me help ya not to forget that :)

IMG_0278.GIF

Dang Dirk! Looks like here last night during the 4.1 earthquake! :eek:
Bout time to come home bro. Aftershocks gonna get ya .

Hey Mike,

Never got time to try the POI but will do. It's a bummer only having two batteries, need more;) I only get about 15mins flying with one battery by the time I've set up POI it's time to land:eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor