Airport/plane log. How I get on.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm off on my travels this Friday, 1st to Miami then on to the Caribbean. I'm going to do a log on all my experiences that I encounter on the way from the airport, security, boarding the flight, transfer & so on.

Hope that it will be of interest & use to people who are thinking about taking their Phantom with them.

I'm taking my P2V in a B&W type 61 case, pics below.

image.jpg image.jpg

are you updating as you go or when you get back ?

Hi rob, I'll be updating as I go, should be as it happens well when I can get wifi;) I'll also be posting pics.

I'll try dirk:D, if your interested keep watching my updates;)

A inflight movie for ya o_O:eek:

A inflight movie for ya o_O:eek:

Just cancelled my holiday.......... Now I'm gonna be sh##ting myself all the way there now;) but if that happens I'll fire up my phantom, hold on to the landing arms & come down safely that way, see I've got all things covered:D

Don't forget your charger or battery's Porky :eek:

All in the case dirk, I've checked & double checked everything. Yep also got my memory cards;)

Batteries are also half charged so I think I'm ok there toooooooo;)

Sorry forgot to mention...

I would just like to say, a big thank you to one of the members on here that supplied me with my "fragile stickers" for my case;)

Again top bloke;);) as always.

Just a sick sense of humor ;)
Week before we went on our trip I made the ole lady watch Final destination five :) then rest of the week I YT'ed plane crashes she was glued to them :p on the plane she was a mess wanted to get off before we even got pulled out . Every shake noise turbulence she just about put holes in my leg but I acted like I was sleeping :D

Just a sick sense of humor ;)
Week before we went on our trip I made the ole lady watch Final destination five :) then rest of the week I YT'ed plane crashes she was glued to them :p on the plane she was a mess wanted to get off before we even got pulled out . Every shake noise turbulence she just about put holes in my leg but I acted like I was sleeping :D

Lol;) things like that don't bother me. If your times up its up:D

I know you was only playing, well I think:eek:. :p

Only a little bit, like what I always say, "a bit of poo came out":D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20