Airnest - Looking for Beta Testers

Reaction score
We have met our quota and have closed Beta applications. Thank you to all who have applied!

Hey everyone, we at Airnest would like to request anyone interested sign up for a Beta test of our new iOS only (for now) ground station app. Our app is not meant to be an intricate waypoint planner but rather is a simple and easy to use flight planning app that lets you simply draw a flight path and set a Point of interest(optional). There are some additional features that we believe are interesting including our Motion Camera Controls (more on that if you sign up)

If you are interested please sign up at www.airnest.com. We are only taking the first 50 signups to start with, and we want to start testing quickly as we will be releasing on the app store soon. Our app is only available for iOS 9 (9.0.2 for best experience) and compatible with DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Professional and the DJI Inspire 1. We only ask that you be willing to provide feedback on bugs, and likes/dislikes about the app.

(edit) I wanted to add you must be using the latest available firmware from DJI.

We hope any of you interested in a simplified method for capturing great videos and photos will sign up.

Justin
www.airnest.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian089
App loaded fine. Initial position on the sat map is off about 100'. This is w/o controller and P3P hooked up, just the iPad Mini2.
Normally it shows right on in the GO app. I will check more in a while, it just started raining here, so I am grounded for a while.

Reactions: Volkhard
I'll be testing it out as soon as I get the email from iTunes.

Just picked up the DP3P yesterday and I've been putting it through some paces.
Thanks for the add Justin.

For anyone new to using their Phantom with a ground station app, you must be in F-Mode (top left of controller) to use the app. Our app will alert you if you are not.

Additionally for safety sake, if you ever need to take manual control of the drone during a waypoint flight or any other flight mode, just switch that back to the default P-Mode and you will be in complete control.

Last edited:
Reactions: B- Scene Films

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.