Airnest - Looking for Beta Testers

Signed up. Are you still taking testers?

Just signed up... waiting for the invite :D
Thank you all for signing up. Please be patient for processing requests as iTunes Connect, which is what we use to process your requests, appears to be having problems. If you were able to sign up to the form then you are accepted into the Beta. I will remove the form when we have met our tester quota. Please send any questions or issues/feedback to [email protected]

For an idea of how our app works here is a short video I shot back in July, the app looks a bit different now than it did then and we have included two altitude sliders. In this video the drone and camera/gimbal are under complete control of the app. I did nothing manual here.

Reactions: Man.Of.Kent
Thank you all for signing up. Please be patient for processing requests as iTunes Connect, which is what we use to process your requests, appears to be having problems. If you were able to sign up to the form then you are accepted into the Beta. I will remove the form when we have met our tester quota. Please send any questions or issues/feedback to [email protected]

For an idea of how our app works here is a short video I shot back in July, the app looks a bit different now than it did then and we have included two altitude sliders. In this video the drone and camera/gimbal are under complete control of the app. I did nothing manual here.

Was that video shot with a P3(A/P) or an Inspire? I'm just curious due to the "turn around" once the aircraft passes over the POI. I can see so many useful scenarios for this ap once it's fully tested and proven.

:)

That looks really slick! Love the fact that it controls the camera. I can't wait to try this out!

Hi, thanks for letting us beta test.

Only had a chance to play with the app not connected the P3 as its dark and raining.

Some initial suggestions:
1. It would be great to be able to select metric or imperial units for speed and height. (I judge my heights in meters so need to convert this to feet which gives another step for user error)
2. When you draw the flight path it would be great if it displayed the distance of the route.
3. When you enter the speed it would be great if it displayed the time it should take to complete the path (I appreciate only an approximation would be possible based on the speed actually achieved due to wind etc but it would still be useful)

Reactions: Justin Miller
I also feel like something in the neighborhood of $15 (or more) would be reasonable depending on what functionality you are looking at adding. As-is it's still pretty dang cool and it's a novel implementation of "waypoints".

Reactions: Justin Miller
Hi, thanks for letting us beta test.

Only had a chance to play with the app not connected the P3 as its dark and raining.

Some initial suggestions:
1. It would be great to be able to select metric or imperial units for speed and height. (I judge my heights in meters so need to convert this to feet which gives another step for user error)
2. When you draw the flight path it would be great if it displayed the distance of the route.
3. When you enter the speed it would be great if it displayed the time it should take to complete the path (I appreciate only an approximation would be possible based on the speed actually achieved due to wind etc but it would still be useful)

Chris, thanks for the feedback. We are already working on the metric conversions.

As for suggestions 2 & 3 those are very good and interesting suggestions. I will look to add them to our road map thank you!

I also feel like something in the neighborhood of $15 (or more) would be reasonable depending on what functionality you are looking at adding. As-is it's still pretty dang cool and it's a novel implementation of "waypoints".

Wait until you see the Motion Camera Control in action. It's one of my favorite features, we are attempting to get DJI to update the SDK to allow us this control mechanism while in waypoint flight mode as well.

Wait until you see the Motion Camera Control in action. It's one of my favorite features, we are attempting to get DJI to update the SDK to allow us this control mechanism while in waypoint flight mode as well.
Can you explain this feature?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl