Reaction score
My phantom 3 standard started acting up. I recently replaced the ribbon when all of this started happening. On the DJI Go app it says that the aircraft is disconnected. Also when I go into the status it says that the aircraft battery is N/A. And that the gimbal is disconnected. I went through all the ribbon connections and everything looks good. ALSO, the remote controller light is red. But the drone is green until I try to link it again and it goes back to red. I'm getting flashing yellow lights when I first turn it on. And when I try to turn off the drone, it takes awhile for it to turn off. Any ideas or suggestions?

Hi Phaas16

I am having the same problem with my phantom 4 after sending it away to get the gimbal repaired. Gimbal disconnected and aircraft batter temp N/A. Did you have any luck with a solution?

No answers yet?

How can I connect my computer to the drone, rather than my iPad or iPhone? What, if any, diagnostics programs are available to Mac users?

Go into the controller settings in the DJI Go app - press re link controller then push and hold the flashing red LED light on the side of the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj