Phantom 4 Pro Plus aircraft disconnected error

i did and it turned green i tried to pair again and the controller started beeping and the led was blue and i pushed the button on the AC for 2 seconds but still the same

OK p4p light chart
Your previous post #9 says " red and yellow flashing "
Red and yellow flash on this chart says - calibrate compass- hope this helps
20240314_184149.jpg

Reactions: RodPad
Bit confused though by the remote blue light,that's a firmware loading or trying to as another mention
,I not know much about this model but some posts say to check the correct drone is selected in app,
Can you check the firmware version and hopefully someone will say if correct or not,
I think its linked because you can see and move cam,,linking process in app I think is a 60s countdown before it times out,,still thinking and I'll add when I remember,I check back soon

Video shows linked and apparently connected. Green light on remote confirms connection. If motors start up you should be good to fly. The 'Aircraft Disconnected' warning looks like a software glitch. Might try reinstalling GO4.

This info that you say in another thread that it's been crashed several times is crucial information in this thread ,if I knew it geen crashed 7 times my reply would have been different
Not mind readers here and to try fix anything whomever needs all info
Otherwise waste of time anyone here trying to help,
Ps,,I couident watch your clip,and still cant
TO TRY HELP ONE NEEDS HISTORY IF ANY OTHERS IN SAME BOAT ,,IF IT CRASHED SAY IT IN THE START OF POST ,PRETTY IMPORTANT PART TO LEAVE OUT ,YIP GIVE IT BACK, CAN OF HEADACHES,,,,,,,,
Sorry

Last edited:
Might be a firmware issue. I would connect the drone to a laptop with DJI Assistant 2. If it won't connect to that you have a drone issue that would need some expert help.

This info that you say in another thread that it's been crashed several times is crucial information in this thread ,if I knew it geen crashed 7 times my reply would have been different
Not mind readers here and to try fix anything whomever needs all info
Otherwise waste of time anyone here trying to help,
Ps,,I couident watch your clip,and still cant
TO TRY HELP ONE NEEDS HISTORY IF ANY OTHERS IN SAME BOAT ,,IF IT CRASHED SAY IT IN THE START OF POST ,PRETTY IMPORTANT PART TO LEAVE OUT ,YIP GIVE IT BACK, CAN OF HEADACHES,,,,,,,,
Sorry
"This info that you say in another thread that it's been crashed several times is crucial information in this thread ,if I knew it geen crashed 7 times my reply would have been different"

Would be nice if you shared the other threads.

In his defense he joined Saturday. :rolleyes:

Rod ..

Ah yeh it was from " 2 Phantom to give away " post #11 yesterday,
Much be cold cause I cant post the thread but here screenshot
I didnt mean no disrespect to the OP but it was never mentioned in this thread ,could be part cause of its issue and seems overlooked,dont know what previous owner tryed either. Just saying it wont connect is easy ,always 2 parts to every story and this is a where to start one,
🤷‍♂️👨‍🔧
Screenshot_20240316-104518_Samsung Internet.jpg

This one?

Rod ..

Reactions: LOVE NZ

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member