Admins: Can you fix this?

Reaction score
Hello all, tried to log on today and I noticed that the site wouldn't load. I checked the general discussion threads and sure enough the last thread was 8:57 CT until 55 minutes ago. Did anybody else have this problem?

All has been working okay for me. I've been actively reading/posting for the past couple of hours.

Ok. Must have just been on my end.
Hey, there is something flaky about this site, and has been ever since I have been here. With the same super fast internet connection, about 100M/s, some older computers take forever to load, or load the page OK, but wait 10 or 15 seconds to open a post. While the same computer, on the same internet connection, load other sites instantly. But a Win 7 or 10 machine with about the same specs as the old one loads instantly. I have always noticed that about PPilots.

I've had that issue happen. Gives me something like "server unresponsive". Has happened on the mavic forum a couple times too

It was extremely difficult to connect to the site yesterday from my mobile device. I was getting notifications but pages were not loading and were resulting into error messages.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

On my mobile device now. I checked and with Wifi, the site is fine. But whenever I'm on cellular data (it loads other sites fine), PP won't load

On my mobile device now. I checked and with Wifi, the site is fine. But whenever I'm on cellular data (it loads other sites fine), PP won't load

Same here.

I'm using iPhone 7 plus with iOS 10.2. Data network is t-mobile LTE with 4 bars.

Hopefully I can round it down for you guys. On the PP site (using Google playstore app) in London, England using cellure data. Works fine. Could it be your using IOS or maybe your network?

Neon Euc

Thx Neon.

It appears that it's problem with PhantomPilots iOS app. All other apps work except this one. How can this be network issue. This app works well with wifi on but doesn't work on LTE. It's a mystery. Trying to figure out the root cause.

Already checked mobile data is enabled for this app.
All notifications are enabled for this app.

Reactions: Neon Euc
No problems for me the last two days.

However, sometimes I'm on my iPad and I'll check this site, and sometimes I'll want to post, but rather than type on the dumb iPad I'll walk over to my desktop. And this site absolutely will not load. Doesn't matter what browser I use. I must unload the site from my iPad or turn it off or whatever, and only then can I load this site on my desktop.

Thread has been inactive, but I was wondering if this issue could be solved, having it today. On an IPhone 6s, and site will not load on cell data in U.S. Thanks in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31