P4 Firmware Accidently flashed P4P with p4 firmware Help!

Reaction score
hello guys I accidently flashed my p4p with a p4 firmware using dumldore, now my p4p is turnin on, but rc wont connect, and on assistant 2 , it does not update and showing me a weird (current version ) v01.03.0418- Also when I update, it gives me the error 0x032800 update failed! tried to flash back to p4p firmware, but when I flash it, nothing happens. stayed for 40 mins. please help! anyone who fixes my drone will get a reward! I really appreciate it if someone helps me out (teamvieiwer).

hello guys I accidently flashed my p4p with a p4 firmware using dumldore, now my p4p is turnin on, but rc wont connect, and on assistant 2 , it does not update and showing me a weird (current version ) v01.03.0418- Also when I update, it gives me the error 0x032800 update failed! tried to flash back to p4p firmware, but when I flash it, nothing happens. stayed for 40 mins. please help! anyone who fixes my drone will get a reward! I really appreciate it if someone helps me out (teamvieiwer).

I made the exact same mistake(, did you find a way out? I created this branch: Accidently flashed P4P with p4 firmware Help!, maybe there someone can help us

Try flashing the correct firmware using the same method. DJI can probably fix it with a JTag flash but suspect they will charge to do it- you can't manage to flash an incompatible firmware image using the official methods.

That's nice . . DJI deleted your branch. Have tried DUMLdore . . several attempts to no avail . . .anyone solved this yet? . . .The P4P sure seems to have no issue accepting and overwriting with P4 modules (wm300 etc) . . I can see that if I check the files with FTP . . .but won't overwrite again with wm331 updates. . . so it hangs at 15% even when you try to return to current version . . the thing reports it is IN current version but the hang is with 4 SOLID RED LEDs and no comm with the controller anymore.

DJI took it back ... reloaded p4p... and it's on its way back.. note to file.... if you send your system back and it includes controller they split them up and send them to 2 different teams for repairs... one for aircraft and one for controllers. Mine is coming back in 2 separate shipments... weird!

Controller arrived and relink was simple but now the IMU will not Calibrate ... stops at 1/6 with solid red LEDs in front and back flashing greens that go solid yellow every 30 sec or so and it never pops out of that. Had to shut it down with low bat ... put in new bat and same result

Wow 5 year old thread, sounds like you needed the flight controller board replaced, its got the IMU on it, I'll bet you sent it back to DJI again. I personaally hate threads that end with "sent back to DJI" what's the point of these threads/ posts if thats the answer? as for the software I've had luck using Drone-Hacks free firmware flasher, it doesn't care what version you are on, but be aware after one free flash it will tell you to pay (not disclosed anywhere) , second drone flash use another IP address.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers