P4P+ controller issue

Reaction score
Hi Looking for Advice and help I have a P4P+ obsidian I have not used this in over a year as been using a Mini 3 Pro. well I got the phantom out charged it then went to switch on the GL300E controller and the red light came on flashing and its beeping then the first white light came on; The two lights continue to flash and beep. the controller connects to the bird ok yes I know I must update the firmware but the any ideas with regards to the flashing lights and beeping looking round I thinks its a controller battery issue so i have ordered a new battery so its a strip down of the controller tomorrow any help would be appreciated thanks Tony

I have a vid but it wont allow me to upload it on here

Reactions: RodPad
Videos need to be uploaded to a site like YouTube, Instagram, or Vimeo then post the link to the video here.

Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the forum!

Why firmware??
That's like thing I would ever try.

Share a video, you also can do a Dropbox, Gdrive, Onedrive, Etc.

Rod ..

Firmware has not changed. Red light and beeping means the sticks need calibration, tap the remote icon in Go4 and follow steps to calibrate sticks. Make sure each stick movement goes to 100 smoothly. Don't forget the gimble wheel at the end and hit finish or you will have to repeat calibration each time you start the remote.

Firmware has not changed. Red light and beeping means the sticks need calibration, tap the remote icon in Go4 and follow steps to calibrate sticks. Make sure each stick movement goes to 100 smoothly. Don't forget the gimble wheel at the end and hit finish or you will have to repeat calibration each time you start the remote.
Tried that but still the same

Tried that but still the same
If all else fails open a repair ticket with DJI customer service. They will replace instead of repair at a very reasonable cost. I've done it with (2) 300F for $100 each incl frt both ways, maybe a bit more for 300E. Takes about a week or two total (for a like new) to be back in your hands. If they have inventory, they still replace unsupported drones and remotes like P4P v1. They supply shipping labels and you don't have to be original owner either.

Reactions: CoreySnipes

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl