WOW........ Hands down that is one of the best drone videos ive seen for a long time, the location was different, the control of the drone and the angles of the shots are seriously impressive, the colouring is 100%, please share some tips??? Are you some kind of pro? I seem to struggle getting the correct nd filters on..

Im guessing the mavic pro has a mush better camera than the phantom 4?

Darren

ive subscribed

Reactions: AlecSmirts
WOW........ Hands down that is one of the best drone videos ive seen for a long time, the location was different, the control of the drone and the angles of the shots are seriously impressive, the colouring is 100%, please share some tips??? Are you some kind of pro? I seem to struggle getting the correct nd filters on..

Im guessing the mavic pro has a mush better camera than the phantom 4?

Darren

ive subscribed

I don't know if it's that much better than the phantom 4 or if it's better at all. My main issue has been the blown out skies and it's frustrated me to the point of finally buying some filters so hopefully this weekend I get to check them out.

Reactions: Dazzauk
I don't know if it's that much better than the phantom 4 or if it's better at all. My main issue has been the blown out skies and it's frustrated me to the point of finally buying some filters so hopefully this weekend I get to check them out.

Can I ask what settings you were using for the baseball stadium video? Was there a lot of post production work? Really is a great video.

Can I ask what settings you were using for the baseball stadium video? Was there a lot of post production work? Really is a great video.

Honestly, I do think the settings I use are just the standard settings. During post I'll usually color correct a decent amount to make it look a little more cinematic and dramatic to match the music. Depending on what the setting is whether it's sad and dreary type of feel compared to a more badass place like the nuclear power plant. Most of it is trial and error and learning over time.

I appreciate the kind words! Hopefully I can continue to find these abandoned places!

You got it! Just outside of Nashville lol
Thought so. The giveaway was the "Vanderbilt Sports Medicine" sign in the stands. I'm between Mt Juliet and Lebanon, very close to the lake. Lots of good "country" flying out this way if you ever want more space.

Last edited:
Thought so. The giveaway was the "Vanderbilt Sports Medicine" sign in the stands. I'm between Mt Juliet and Lebanon, very close to the lake. Lots of goid "country" flying out this way.

Ahh no kidding, my fiancé works in Lebanon and I'm very familiar with your area! We live in Gallatin now, but when I first moved to Nashville we lived right around Mt. Juliet, fantastic area.

Ahh no kidding, my fiancé works in Lebanon and I'm very familiar with your area! We live in Gallatin now, but when I first moved to Nashville we lived right around Mt. Juliet, fantastic area.
Did my first long distance, over water flight out here using Litchi. Was shaking like a leaf for the 3 or 4 minutes that I had no connection. It was such a relief when the video feed and telemetry returned and I could see that it was still flying and heading back to me.

Did my first long distance, over water flight out here using Litchi. Was shaking like a leaf for the 3 or 4 minutes that I had no connection. It was such a relief when the video feed and telemetry returned and I could see that it was still flying and heading back to me.

Haha yeah that's how I was at first, but the more I flew the more comfortable I became with the tool that it can become. It's very impressive and can be pushed a little.

Great vid. I noticed the blown out skies too, but man, the color and contrast on the bleachers was top notch. Good job in post!

Reactions: AlecSmirts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.