6 months warranty on gimbal

Reaction score
I needed My Gimbal and Camera Repaired But DJI say there's no Warranty, i had the Phantom 4 for 9 Months Dji Say There Warranty for the camera and gimbal is only 6 months .
I wish i knew that i had the problem 2 months after i purchased the drone thinking i had a one year warranty.....

Now I'm Screwed Having to pay for the repair .........

make sure you take a look at your warranty's

Last edited:
Do you have any video that was done 6 months ago before the warranty went out? That would show there was a problem with the camera and gimbal.

The camera is not pointing straight it is pointing to the left and and having focus problems with the camera....

I needed My Gimbal and Camera Repaired But DJI say there's no Warranty, i had the Phantom 4 for 9 Months Dji Say There Warranty for the camera and gimbal is only 6 months .
I wish i knew that i had the problem 2 months after i purchased the drone thinking i had a one year warranty.....

Now I'm Screwed Having to pay for the repair .........

make sure you take a look at your warranty's

If you paid with a credit card you may have an extended warranty which will double the mfg warranty, you’ll have to pay for the repair initially then submit it to your credit card company and they’ll cut a check , look into it

The camera is not pointing straight it is pointing to the left and and having focus problems with the camera....
Trying to say, if you have a video before the 6 months was up. It would have the date, the Geo, everything that shows when it was done, with the flight records.
That would prove that you had the problem before the 6 months was up.

Yes I tried that with video i have, they basically don't care ....
I send my phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro from warranty work at the same time .they repaired the phantom 4 pro's camera and gimbal under warrant because its just in the six months .
they will not repair the phantom 4's Camera and gimbal under warranty because its bin nine months, three months over the warrenty .....

Which sucks....

yes ...there was a problem with the camera and gimbals but everything still worked just the camera pointed to left and the camera need little focusing ..i wanted to use the drone through the summer so thinking i had a one year warranty on the camera and gimbals so i put off the warranty repair ...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl