Wanted to recommend a forum member for P4 repair (droneted)

Reaction score
Hello P4 pilots! Just wanted to drop a quick positive about my experience sending off a couple P4's (a P4 Adv and a P4 Std) to a forum member known for repairing Phantom 4 Drones. I had ESC board issues on one and a couple camera gimbal issues on the other P4. I found out about our forum member, DroneTed, reached out and got an immediate reply. He guided me thru the process of sending the drone and frequently gave me detailed reports back on the progress of the repair. He was very quick in his responses, answered all my questions, his work was thorough, and his prices were very reasonable. In one of the birds, he gave me a couple of options based on what he found wrong...before he began the repair. Shipping back to me, the drones were well packaged. I used his services twice within a 6 month time frame...and it's been a few months now - and both P4's fly great. I use them for part 107 flying and their reliability are very important!

I would recommend Ted and think you should consider him for your P4 gimbal and/or camera work. He's one of the good ones!

Scott​

Last edited:
Hello P4 pilots! Just wanted to drop a quick positive about my experience sending off a couple P4's (a P4 Adv and a P4 Std) to a forum member known for repairing Phantom 4 Drones. I had ESC board issues on one and a couple camera gimbal issues on the other P4. I found out about our forum member, DroneTed, reached out and got an immediate reply. He guided me thru the process of sending the drone and frequently gave me detailed reports back on the progress of the repair. He was very quick in his responses, answered all my questions, his work was thorough, and his prices were very reasonable. In one of the birds, he gave me a couple of options based on what he found wrong...before he began the repair. Shipping back to me, the drones were well packaged. I used his services twice within a 6 month time frame...and it's been a few months now - and both P4's fly great. I use them for part 107 flying and their reliability are very important!

I would recommend Ted and think you should consider him for your P4 gimbal and/or camera work. He's one of the good ones!

Scott​

Ditto, Not only does he do a good job he won't take pay until he has returned the repaired part and you are satisficed with his work.

Reactions: Droneted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan