6 constructive things we can do to make this forum better

How about ending the deletion of any post critical of dji?
There are rules and guidelines agreed to when you sign up. I will quote the pertinent info here but the link to the rules can be found in the lower left of the forum or in my sig...

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

So as you can see this applies to any & all vendors, not just DJI. I personally will leave post that are useful but typically a hate thread has no useful info. So if you see a thread get deleted or post being removed you can rest assured that is provided no useful information.

Reactions: snerd and dirkclod
So there are no guidelines pertaining to Post Titles. This is a serious deficiency.

I complained about a title to LuvMyTJ who correctly pointed out the post was within the guidelines. My question now is: Can we improve the guidelines?

Guideline #4 states: "Stay on topic by keeping discussions relevant and on-track." So, what is the topic when the title is "Ya gotta check this out?"

Once again, I urge the forum admin to consider improving the posting guidelines pertaining to Clickbait titles.
It will eliminate duplicate threads by enabling title searches and is easily corrected by mods when titles aren't descriptive.

A run through the current headlines turns up these precision-guided topics:

"I crashed...need help" - (OP is looking for a P3 shell.)
"A couple questions" - (OP seeks info on IMU Calibration and Homepoint)
"Great Idea" - (OP thinks new product called the Elephantom is a Great Idea)
"Fly at your own risk for the next week or so" - (Solar Storms on the forecast)
"I launched my Phantom. What happened next blew my mind!" - (OK, I made this one up, but trying to make a point here.)

Does anyone else see the value to doing this?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik