32 Channel Hack and US FCC Mode Hack and without restrictions for Phantom 3Pro?

Reaction score
What is the best combination in the Phantom 3 Pro?
^^
maximum possible range?
In terms of stability?
And without restrictions? and without geofencing (no-fly zones)?
^^
My best one is:
Android: App GO 2.4.3
RC: 1.5.80
Firmware: V. 1.04.0010
Is there any better?

More questions from me will come ...

I once made that:

But I dropped it before verifying the values.. there were some errors in scripts, and in my computations...
So there is a strong dependency on FW version, but the specific values in that table can't be completely trusted.

And how do you get the 32 channels that were presented in various descriptions?
^^
I tried it with Android: Apps GO 2.4.3 (2.4.1 / 2.42) unfortunately not working?

And how do you get the 32 channels that were presented in various descriptions?
^^
I tried it with Android: Apps GO 2.4.3 (2.4.1 / 2.42) unfortunately not working?
This is how we got it back in the day. It was very easy then, but I don’t know if it still is today.

Reactions: JoBe and UHD/4k
What I did not understand now, which DJI Android Apps GO must be used exactly?
Or does it matter which GO version?
^^
And which firmware must be used exactly, or does it not matter?
^^
I once read that it only works with a higher version, for example such as from GO 3.1.59 ?

Last edited:
What I did not understand now, which DJI Android Apps GO must be used exactly?
Or does it matter which GO version?
And which firmware must be used exactly, or does it not matter?
Back then, every time a new app or FW update came out, there were several posts asking if the 32 channels still worked. Eventually it no longer worked. I was never interested enough in the 32 channels to keep track, but you should have little issue finding that information.

No guarantee, but from what I remember I think the app and FW versions you’ve posted in a couple of threads should still work.

Reactions: JoBe
Ok I understand, so look I here in the forum myself ;)
And I have it translated into German with google-translate to understand it ;)

Reactions: JoBe
Dji uses "SecNeo", a commercial solution to protect the code within Android app, and make it harder to look inside. Some people are able to remove that protection. So I'm always using such "nosecneo" version. By default it is not hacked in any way, it just has the unnecessary (and anti-consumer) obfuscation removed.

If you have that version, that opens a way to modifications.

Do I understand that correctly, I need a patched DJI GO version, nothing else works?

Don't know. I never cared for more channels.
What you linked to seem to be pre-modded app, I'm not using there.
Also, it's Go4 - I don't think it will work with Ph3. Unless you do some serious modding, of course.

Reactions: JoBe and UHD/4k
And my second problem, is there any way to get into the US mode "FCC" ?

If you're really, really determined, look at the tools I used to create that table with attenuation values. The tools allow more than just extracting them.

But make sure you can handle it; I doubt anyone here will give you detailed instruction. After all, the tools have clear disclaimer:
O-Gs dji-firmware-tools use disclaimer

These do not change your zone to FCC actually, instead you're changing what parameters CE and FCC zone translates into.

And if you're now thinking "this is too complex and risky, is there simpler solution?" - there is another way, and people reported success with it, but they didn't shared the app they made to make that happen. The solution is to send a special packet (or packets? not sure) from your mobile device to the RC, then RC sends it further to OFDM. Details on the packet are in "Issues" of the dji-firmware-tools project. I think they actually found 2 different packets which do that? and one works only on older firmwares? not sure, I was reading that quite long ago.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
^^
I wanted to try that in the video, but unfortunately it didn't work.
Unfortunately no WiFi connection from the 'Pro'

But briefly another question, there were always rumors that "Phantom 5" should come?
Or is it still a rumor?
just a rumor asked about alot. prob not coming ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31