Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.

ADMIN EDIT: only post your youtube name and or link, no videos or other chat. Post your YT name only once. Do not post to others that you subbed them. One post. Thank you.

Bob Criminy

Reactions: abbeyaerialvideo
Drone footage from places around the island of Cyprus: 2Wheels4Rotors

I posted mine here before but since then, I deleted all my google accounts and started over so my channel is the same name but different URL:

Phantom Of The Skies

Appalachian Drone Flights

Just started a series called "Abandoned Appalachia". My goal is to fly several different abandoned, dilapidated locations throughout my local region.

Hey guys I have a youtube channel and want some feedback on my videos. I am also curious to see the other forum members channels. Please share your youtube channels so that I can subscribe and watch.
I need to watch a lot more drone videos to strengthen my editing game. I will get the ball rolling. Dont forget to share YOURS!

Donal Mc Guinness

Reactions: maloley11
Here is mine,
I like yours so far!
I'm not much of a editor, do all my stuff through my iPhone. But your welcome to check it out!

Jerry Dotson

A lot of help videos, drone footage, and other odd things! Lol

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: impurenergy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.