Reaction score
Appalachian Drone Flights

Just started a series called "Abandoned Appalachia". My goal is to fly several different abandoned, dilapidated locations throughout my local region.

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a youtube channel and want some feedback on my videos. I am also curious to see the other forum members channels. Please share your youtube channels so that I can subscribe and watch.
I need to watch a lot more drone videos to strengthen my editing game. I will get the ball rolling. Dont forget to share YOURS!

Donal Mc Guinness

Reactions: maloley11
Reaction score
Here is mine,
I like yours so far!
I'm not much of a editor, do all my stuff through my iPhone. But your welcome to check it out!

Jerry Dotson

A lot of help videos, drone footage, and other odd things! Lol

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: impurenergy
Reaction score
Here is mine,
I like yours so far!
I'm not much of a editor, do all my stuff through my iPhone. But your welcome to check it out!

Jerry Dotson

A lot of help videos, drone footage, and other odd things! Lol

J Dot
:cool:
Thanks J dot. Nice vid on how to remove the phantom wifi module. On a seperate note...does your telsa coil work?

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a youtube channel and want some feedback on my videos. I am also curious to see the other forum members channels. Please share your youtube channels so that I can subscribe and watch.
I need to watch a lot more drone videos to strengthen my editing game. I will get the ball rolling. Dont forget to share YOURS!

Donal Mc Guinness
Nice work

Reactions: impurenergy
Reaction score
I'm 17. And I consider myself a dj-in-training lol. I would deeply appreciate it if y'all may subscribe to my channel I'll be uploading my new tracks. My YouTube channel is called djdeadbear. Lol I didn't know how to link my YouTube channel unto here.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Harter