Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.

ADMIN EDIT: only post your youtube name and or link, no videos or other chat. Post your YT name only once. Do not post to others that you subbed them. One post. Thank you.
I'm in it
TAPP Channel

i'll delete this post within a few days, but just wanted to say that i've gotten though pages 1-17 and also the pages after my post, and subscribed to 90% of them and only got about 13 subs back. :(

sorry man, whats your channel, il come check it out :)

Reactions: nd34567890

Phantomtastic21
This was my 2nd ever flight with the Phantom 3 Standard, and my second attempt at editing. Feel free to critque, I'm still learning the editor in the GO app and different filming techniques. This was filmed in 1080p, I now have my setting to 2.7K so hopefully better videos to come. Thanks!

Ok i haven't seen any post to share everyone's youtube channel or videos so we all can watch each others videos as they post them. My channel is Brad Run.

ADMIN EDIT: only post your youtube name and or link, no videos or other chat. Post your YT name only once. Do not post to others that you subbed them. One post. Thank you.

Not very original, but my main YouTube channel name is;
Steve Mack
Whilst it's my generic channel, I do feature some original drone videos (both help and in some cases intercut with vlogs etc), and will be doing more soon.
So would really appreciate visits and subscribers - Have been on YouTube now for 12 years.
Steve

Guys my YouTube channel name is: skybird rx
I do drone videos and I fly all over and I have some pretty cool shots! You should check it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl