Wiring diagrams for P3P Rebuild?

Reaction score
I am rebuilding a P3P that was put together incorrectly by the seller it needs a shelll I just replaced the camera, but it’s drifting strangely? It stays in a area about 10’x10’ I am pretty sure it’s supposed to be more stable than that? I don’t think the previous owner put it together correctly and I have searched everywhere for the exact placement of all the wiring but can’t find anything! The exact antenna lead placement for the landing gear and what post they are supposed to be attached to on the board inside the downward sensor housing! I know the motors are correct (I don’t think there’s a way to mess that up but this thing was a mess! He didn’t market or photograph anything when he replaced the first shell and even messed that up cracked all 4 arms overtighting the motor screws! Anyone have photos or diagrams of where everything is supposed to be! Thanks

I am rebuilding a P3P that was put together incorrectly by the seller it needs a shelll I just replaced the camera, but it’s drifting strangely? It stays in a area about 10’x10’ I am pretty sure it’s supposed to be more stable than that? I don’t think the previous owner put it together correctly and I have searched everywhere for the exact placement of all the wiring but can’t find anything! The exact antenna lead placement for the landing gear and what post they are supposed to be attached to on the board inside the downward sensor housing! I know the motors are correct (I don’t think there’s a way to mess that up but this thing was a mess! He didn’t market or photograph anything when he replaced the first shell and even messed that up cracked all 4 arms overtighting the motor screws! Anyone have photos or diagrams of where everything is supposed to be! Thanks
Is this what you are looking for wrt the antenna leads?

Antenna numbers

Reactions: JoBe and quaddamage

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl