Win $100 for your best Phantom 4 tip

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I have a $100 coupon to give away for the DJI Store. Post your best Phantom 4 tip below and you could be the lucky winner of this coupon.

Here are the fine details:
  • The coupon must be used in the DJI Store by 10/30/2016
  • The coupon cannot be used for a Mavic or Mavic accessories
  • Only the first tip you post will be considered (edit your post if needed)
  • I'll select my favorite tip on Saturday morning (in 2 days)

Make sure you have an adequate satellite count and gps connection. I only fly with a minimum of 14 satellites connected

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Fly Safe. That's all. You won't get in trouble, you probably won't crash and you could save a few people from injuries.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Always perform a full pre-flight inspection on all equipment and safety protocols within the area you are located. Ensure all FAA UAS flight regulations are met and are fallen within accordance. Be respectful and responsible of those around you and fly cautiously. Don't forget to have fun!

Since the DJI Go app doesn't have a setting to automatically start video recording upon liftoff, be sure to start your video before launching your aircraft.

Last edited:
Make sure that the RC & AC batteries are fully charged before take off

While waiting for your P4 to arrive at your doorstep (or prior to flying if you buy it at a retail store) read and then reread the entire Operations Manual in order to become familiar with all of its limitations, settings, and programmed behaviors. Like a Piper Cub or a Boeing 777, this thing is an aircraft, and no safety conscious pilot would ever consider flying either of those without nearly memorizing the Operations Manual.

Cut a small sticky part of a Post-it paper; write "Don't forget to click video REC red button ON" and stick that between On/Off button and left control stick on the Remote Controller. That can save you some good footage if you forget to start video recording when in flight.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: lgeo and Ron Davis
Make sure that you are a member of phantom pilots. Lots of good knowledge in these forums.

My tip: No brown-nosing on this thread. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Phantom4Ryan
Number 1 Rule: Don't let your mate fly your drone. If you do, make sure his name isn't Mike.

If you want to maneuver around tight spaces but can not do so because the collision avoidance sensors in P-mode, you can switch to S-mode to disable the front sensors. Be extra sensitive with the controls in S-mode however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.