Will Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 work for follow me function

Do you have a link to pick one of those up?
hoodivision
Scroll down for the one that fits the K1.
On another note, as a few people have said, whatever you do don't be tempted to upgrade to 6.0, stick with lollipop which works like a dream. 6.0 is full of bugs not least of which is the compass bug which buggers up the K1 compass making the radar useless.

Last edited:
hoodivision
Scroll down for the one that fits the K1.
On another note, as a few people have said, whatever you do don't be tempted to upgrade to 6.0, stick with lollipop which works like a dream. 6.0 is full of bugs not least of which is the compass bug which buggers up the K1 compass making the radar useless.

As far as the Marshmallow update issues, is Nvidia even aware of the bugs and working on a fix? I'm still on lollipop but was curious to know.

As far as the Marshmallow update issues, is Nvidia even aware of the bugs and working on a fix? I'm still on lollipop but was curious to know.
Yes, Nvidia knows about it and they have released a beta version of firmware that should fix the problem but I've heard that it doesn't change anything. So we have to wait :)

Reactions: NCFlyGuy
Mine are all labelled as well and I always use 4 to 1 on one day and on the next outing 1 to 4... unless I'm fly long distance over water, then I always choose number 4 the newer battery and then 3 and so on
and I look after my batteries as if the were made of gold.. and for the price they cost ............... they might well be

Reactions: Fly Girl
I had another question guys, which sunshade are you using for your nvidia shield k1. I have been looking and most places say ipad mini once will work, but they dont. Foldable would be nice so i can pack it in the case. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had another question guys, which sunshade are you using for your nvidia shield k1. I have been looking and most places say ipad mini once will work, but they dont. Foldable would be nice so i can pack it in the case. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm using a hoodivision with the k1. It's light and foldable, but it took some effort to get used to it and like it. I had to poke a hole in it for the usb and it was a real learning experience to figure how to best attach it so that it worked to my liking. Once there though, I love it.

Reactions: fusionvi
John Murphy, Can you describe how you got that hoodvision to fit on your K1? I received mine but am about to send it back. It is a floppy, too-small mess..... so far :)

Thanks

I hope this isn't a stupid question. Do I have to change anything in the Shield K1 to ensure GPS is active. I have been using my iPhone 6 plus and now got the Nvidia Shield. Want to make sure setting are corrct on the Shield.

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing