Will a Phantom Pro 4k camera fit the p3 advanced model?

Yes, the Advanced camera/gimbal can be installed on the Professional.

The 4K doesn't have Lightbridge
You're right. But, I believe everyone in this thread is talking about the 4K camera on the Phantom 3 Professional.

I'm trying to put a advanced camera on a professional I know everyone does the opposite but I crashed my professional and I happen to have an advanced laying around

According to DJI, there is no driver to activate the cooling fan (the little fan on the top of the camera board). Can you confirm if the firmware upgrade enabled the fan to spin?

This is not true !

If you put a p3pro camera on a p3advanced bird and update all the firmware using the p3pro firmware files, you now have a p3pro with silver stickers. The camera is what let's the aircraft know if it's a pro or a advanced.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This part gets hot is this normal p3p
image.png

I would assemble my camera, used now in the aircraft Pantom 4k, in the advanced model, I would like to know if it's possible, and also I'm worry about if this aircraft has problems, when I'll connecting his camera maybe it does not fly anymore.
Since I have the opportunity to test it before buy it? I would not damage my camera. can someone help me?
thank you and regards

Few questions, does changing the gimbal invalidate your warranty and where can I get the gold Professional badge for the front of my phantom ;)

Few questions, does changing the gimbal invalidate your warranty and where can I get the gold Professional badge for the front of my phantom ;)

It should not as long as you dont open up the bird.
Its a couple of cables only on outside.

I dont think you can get the badges as a spare.
Though you can get the sticky ones for the arms.

It should not as long as you dont open up the bird.
Its a couple of cables only on outside.

I dont think you can get the badges as a spare.
Though you can get the sticky ones for the arms.
Yeah I guessed not opening it up would help with the warranty. As for the badges, there has to be someone that sells them. If I had to replace my shell with DJI do they not come with replacement badges?

bit of an update - I bought a new Advanced camera from the DJI UK eBay store and get them to include the cable pack.
fitted it all and now I have HD footage :)

the image on the iPad screen seems a bit fuzzy, but I haven\t tried with a different cable yet to see if it is that - but the actual recorded image is crystal clear.
thanks to all for the advice.

Just a quick question , I've got a phantom 3 standard , and I was just wondering if I could change the camera for a 4k one as I want a higher video quality

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav